( 40 ) LIKE THEY DID WITH YOU

━ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ━

Dear Honey,

i suppose it's time i introduce you to my girlfriend. her name is mila benjamin. she's a brown haired sixteen year old, she's almost seventeen. she has these sparkling blue eyes that resemble the ocean when they're put into the sunlight. her smile is really bright and her teeth aren't exactly white, but that's how all teeth are. But hers look like pearly whites. Her hair is really curly and she's really freaking beautiful.

She's hilarious and clumsy. She makes mistakes and she fumbles over with her words a lot because she's always nervous or worried about something. Most of the time she doesn't even know what it's about. She's so lovable. mila is like the sunshine on a rainy day and she's made me feel love all over again, Kira. you've met her before. she says that you two talked for the whole night at a party once.

What me and you had is irreplaceable. No matter how many times I fall in love with other people, your name will always be a scar left on my heart - - one that will never go away, Kira Summer. You were gracious and wondrous and filled with a thousand mysteries. You were filled with laughter and joy and all things of happiness. And now it's time that I move on and find my own happiness.

I will always love you and I will always see a little bit of you in everyone. You're not one to forget, Kira. You never have been and you never will be. I've loved you since we were thirteen, and I wouldn't have had it any either way. Everyday you made me fall more and more in love with you and now I'm experiencing something like that again.

Sometimes I feel guilty for moving on. Other times I feel selfish. But I know that you wouldn't want me to be sobbing every single night until five in the morning. You'd want me to seek joy and love and the sunlight through the foggy days. And that's what I'm trying to do here. So. . . .

This is where I leave you, Kira Summer. I will always, truly, love you.

Noah Conrad