( 8 ) IF I CAN DREAM

━ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚 ━

Dear Honey, i remember that you gave me my nickname

Dear Honey, i remember that you gave me my nickname. You had planned this date and you wouldn't tell me where we were going. Turns out, it was the place i realized i was in love with you. Again, you had the camera and we both were hiking up to this large field that was nothing but a certain type of flower. We got there and you grinned. The smile on your face made a feeling that is hard to explain explode in my stomach. You ran into the field and fell down in the center. i remember laughing before running after you and falling right beside you. We stayed in silence for a while, enjoying the peace and quiet away from the chaos of the Southside of Riverdale. (Btw, you taught me all these words and i'm so proud of myself because i remember them.) Anyways, after a while of just sitting, i put on a song and you had started to sing to it, but you soon zoned out. You did that a lot. Your mind would go places no one will ever know where — well, now i guess we kind of do know. I don't know. Anyways, when you drifted back down to Earth, you smiled and picked a flower out of the ground. You looked at me and said, "Sweet Pea. Noah, your new name is Sweet Pea. i love sweet peas just as much as. . . as much as i love you."

That was the first time you told me you loved me; in an actual relationship way, and i didn't doubt it one bit. And i told you i loved you too.

i refuse to go by Noah.

love, Pea.