( 6 ) THE LIPSTICK STAIN

━ 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ━

Dear Honey, remember when you used to hate me calling you "darling?" You said you hated it, but i know that you secretly loved it. Because your eyes would light up and the natural redness in your cheeks got even brighter. The tips of your ears would turn hot and red. i remember all of this because i remember calling you darling just before i asked you to be my girlfriend. That was the best decision of my life.

I'm writing every day know, if you haven't noticed already. How could you notice? How? Where are you? i really need you. Are you looking over or above me? Are you even there? Are you even able to read these letters or is this for nothing? Should i just stop?

Maybe i should.

love, Pea.

KIRA GRINNED AS SWEET Pea took her hand. He lead her to the quarry, the two of them only in their bathing suits. "What are you doing?" Kira asked, raising a brow in curiosity. Sweet Pea smiled and shrugged.

"Curiosity killed the cat, darling. So shush up and trust me." Sweet Pea told her, making her playfully roll her eyes. In all honesty, she did love the nickname. But she wasn't going to admit to it. "Don't roll your eyes at me. You know you love me calling you darling." Kira shook her head and Sweet Pea groaned. "Just trust me." Sweet Pea walked behind her and placed his hands over her eyes.

"Pea, you know I hate surprises!" Kira exclaimed, stomping her foot like a child. Sweet Pea only laughed and continued to lead her into the water. Fangs and Toni quietly snuck into the water and dropped tiny rose petals into the water, Fangs holding a bouquet of magnolias and Toni holding up a sign that said will you be my girlfriend?

     "You'll like this one." Sweet Pea assured her. "Hopefully." He muttered quietly. Sweet Pea slowly pulled his hands off of Kira's eyes, letting her see the beautiful sight in front of them. Kira's eyes widened in awe and a large grin planted itself on her lips. She read the sign and turned to Sweet Pea, wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing him tight to her body.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, although it was muffled by the material of his jacket. Sweet Pea grinned and squeezed her tight. They were happy.