GHOST OF YOU

————— GHOST OF YOU.

i loved and I loved and I lost you, and it hurts like hell.

     Before she died, Kira Summer had been a ray of sunshine. She was the rainbow after the rain that everyone needed to be reminded that there was light after darkness. She had a smile that was able to light up the entire, dark place that was the Southside. Her laughter could wash away all sins from the town and she radiated a warmth that no other possessed in their system. It's what made Noah Conrad fall deeply, madly in love with her. Her dark eyes that turned into molten honey in the sunlight. The smallest of touches from her to him sent him into a whole other world that he could never describe, and one that he would never be able to visit again. Kira Summer had never once shown any sign of weakness. Whether it was in front of her friends or in front of the cops when she was caught spray painting the town, let alone her own mind. When Kira Summer was alive, Noah Conrad could never keep his eyes off of her. Noah Conrad was complete.

     But when she died, his whole world came tumbling down. He became ripped at the edges and torn at the seams. Everything that made him up completely shattered and he became nothing but a pile of dust in a leather jacket, a broken boy disguised with a black eye and bloody knuckles from punching bricks one too many times. When Kira was alive, he didn't care if people saw his soft side. He didn't care that he would blush whenever she was around. He didn't care that he would giggle when she would make a joke or when she would give him the slightest bit of a compliment. He didn't care if his friends called him whipped when he would pick her up and spin her around and kiss all over her face. But everything went crushing down and he became known for being a ticking time bomb that no one bothered to mess with, knowing that he was one of the most careless person on the Southside. To take out all the anger and all the sadness that remained inside of him, he begins to write letters to her that she would never see.

arden cho.     kira summer honey.

❝Don't be scared to fall in love again

❝Don't be scared to fall in love again.❞

❞