( 3 ) STILL CANT SLEEP

━ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲 ━

Dear Honey, have you ever heard that one quote or whatever that says a guy can be really creative when he's in love? i personally didn't believe it when i first heard it from Topaz

Dear Honey, have you ever heard that one quote or whatever that says a guy can be really creative when he's in love? i personally didn't believe it when i first heard it from Topaz. Honestly, i thought it was bullshit. But then I fell in love with you and you brought out this part of me that i didn't even know existed. i felt this odd feeling in my stomach when i first started falling for you. It was when you dragged me out to the woods so damn early in the morning. i remember being so grumpy because it was too early, but i was secretly happy. i was happy for two reasons. One, we were skipping school. And two, i was with my best friend. You had brought a camera and we were messing around with it. i didn't know what i was doing and you were scared i was going to break it. But i ended up doing this thing called a "burst" you told me. It was you blocking your face from the camera, but then switched to your big bright smile. A smile that was as sweet as whiskey. That was when I fell in love with you.

I'll never feel that way again.

love, Pea.