( 16 ) FOUND THAT OLD ZEPPLIN SHIRT

━ 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ━

Hey Honey! I stole Sweet Pea's journal! Don't worry though, I didn't read any of the letters. I just skipped the other papers to the middle of the book so he'll have a surprise when he gets to this page. It looks like he will soon because damn, he's written a lot. Anyways, I wanted to see if this actually helped because he never told me if it helps or not. So here I am.

When you were alive, you were the greatest thing to happen to Sweet Pea. Oh my God, you should've seen the way he looked at you. He looked at you like he had just realized what love was, every single time. When we would all hang out together, it was like he could never take his eyes off of you. As if he was going to miss a second of your beauty.

Do you remember when I thought I was going to be a photographer and I was constantly taking pictures of everyone and everything? I got better at it, but nothing will ever compare to the most beautiful picture ever taken, it was of you and Sweet Pea. On your sixteenth birthday, everyone pitched in to buy you a guitar. We all knew how much you loved to sing and dance and since we all cared about you so damn much, we bought you a guitar.

There was this one day where it was me, Toni, Sweet Pea and you. Sweet Pea was messing around with the guitar and you were sitting beside him. I got my camera and snapped a picture just as you had rested your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. I will never forget that moment. The moment where I saw true love in its greatest form. I have never seen that before. And since your passing, I haven't seen Sweet Pea even touch a single instrument or listen to a single piece of music. He's too damn broken and every little thing reminds him of you.

I guess that's what a suicide does to someone.

Fangs Fogarty.