( 19 ) WE'RE TOO YOUNG, TOO DUMB

━ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ━

Dear Honey, so last night i had a peculiar dream. i had just gotten home from work and i called something out and two little kids came running out of our bedroom and into my arms. i held them so tight and close then you came into my view. you were wearing this beautiful dress and your hair was put into one of those buns you would hold up with pins. you were so graceful and effortlessly beautiful. when you looked at me, your eyes twinkled and you came over. you got our baby boy and gave me a kiss and our kids both went 'eww.' we laughed and pulled away and our boy smacked my chest for kissing you, im guessing he was a momma's boy.

i said that our little girl was my favorite and he started to cry. you made me apologize and we switched kids so i could hold him and you would hold our baby girl. i gave him a kiss and apologized about a million times before he sat up and hit his sister, telling her that he was my favorite. our girl hit him back and told him that she was your favorite. it went on for a while more before we shut it down.

and then i woke up and realized it was just a dream. it was all too real and too good to be true. in my dreams, im with you and we have a family. but in reality, im without you and alone.

i lose my mind more everyday.

Pea.