( 14 ) DANCING THROUGH OUR HOUSE WITH THE GHOST OF YOU

━ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ━

Dear Honey, do you remember how no one could ever take a good picture of us? we wouldn't stop laughing. or we couldn't stay serious and we'd end up making funny faces. fangs would make fun of us and say that we were meant for one another, and i believe he was right. he's always right, that son of a bitch. i want to laugh at my own joke but i can't even do that. do you see how much you've hurt me? probably not, right?

you're probably playing with your mother in the clouds. i remember your mom and how playful she was. she used to always say to my dad that one day, me and you would grow up to get married. secretly, i hoped that she was some future teller and she was actually saying our future because damn i'd be lying if i said i did not have a crush on you all of my life. she always had problems with your dad. that's why you were the one that always took care of me.

i've always admired that about you. how you always put other before yourself. it worried me, it did, but i knew that that's who you were. kira. honey. you. the girl that put others' health before hers. the girl who cared more about others' opinion and what they thought about her more than her own well being. the girl who stole my heart and took it six feet underground with her. that's how i remember you. my best friend, lover, and complete everything that passed away a golden sunflower in a field of black painted roses. and when she was finally picked, she left with the the heart of a now stone cold young man.

Pea

— Pea