Souls

G's P.O.V

"What is it Alphys?"
"I-it's nothing! It's, it's extra!"
"Stop lying! You told me how this worked months ago! You can't separate a soul, even if it's fake. So you would've had to pump two souls into Frisk to help your case. But even then there's there's the full bottle!" He stopped to think "... neither of them have a real soul... do they? You gave them fake souls and thats their real one! Isn't it?!"

"So what if I did?! Huh? I-I need it more than them! My soul is weak!" She yelled then she pulled out a syringe, stuck it into the bottle, then stabbed it into her arm.
She winced and dropped the empty bottle.
"Alphys!" Asriel yelled.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell to the floor.
What the hell?

Frisk looked up and Chara sat up.

God, they look so similar. Like twins

Asriel was holding Alphys on the floor.
"Dammit Alphys.." he mumbled. Tears slid down his face.

Frisk grabbed me and Chara's hands.

Alyphs opened her eyes and they were glowing red.
She stumbled away from asriel and walked toward me.
She started shoving me to the chamber, what the hell?
"Alphys!" I yelled. I let go of Frisk and held onto the door way.

But Jesus Christ, she's strong.
Asriel and a guard ran to pull her off of me but she didn't budge.
My hand slipped and my head hit the glass wall.
"Alphys! What are you doing?!" Asriel yelled.
"St- I order you to stop!"

My head hurts.

Barley above a mumble escaped her mouth. "need more"

...
I figured it out.
She got a taste of power, and she wants more.

Asriel tried to grab the door, but it slipped out of his hand and Alphys closed the door.

"Guards!" Asriel cried backing away from the glass. They punched through the door.
"No! Dammit!" She yelled and they knocked her unconscious.

"Ya don't think you could've done that sooner Azzy?" Chara glared at Asriel.

"Shut up. Take her to the infirmity"

They picked up her limp body and carried her through the heavy doors.

Jesus Christ Asriel, get your fucking kingdom together. You can't even trust your staff.

He sat on the floor. "I apologize, I'm so sorry. This was supposed to be a good thing for Chara and Frisk and the rest of the kingdom for that matter."

"Hey, it's okay, it's not your fault. I mean you did kidnap us and hold us against our will, but this wasn't on  you." Chara spoke up sarcastically.

He looked at her.
She started laughing. Loud.

"There's Chara." Frisk said.
"Azzy, your kingdom is a fucking mess dude."
Chara snickered.
"Your staff are stealing souls, your best friend is a probably a fired Barney extra, your guards are dumb, and your name sounds like Ass." I said "Hey!" He said. Chara and Frisk laughed.

I stood up offering my hand to Frisk. She took it and got to her feet.

"God, I really am sorry though. I realize how much of a dick I was to you." Asriel spoke up. "Yeah, that was a little shitty." Chara added. "I was just so caught up with splitting you up because Alphys talked to me all the time about it. She would tell me how.." he looked at Chara
"..wonderful it would be. How the kingdom would thrive and she just seemed so excited about it and.." he cleared his throat and rubbed his arm.

".. and my kingdom always comes first. Ill do whatever but this situation was-" "why did you do that?" Chara asked "pardon?" "That thing, you were talking normal then you tensed up and acted all important." She explained. "I am important, I am the prince. And-and,, damn. I cant do it anymore." He stood up, his black boots clunking on the white flooring. "I don't want to be like this all the time. I want to change, I really do, but I'll be king soon so I know it'll only get worse. H-hey why am I telling you all this?" He said looking at us, his light colored eyes darting around the room.

Chara put her hands on his shoulders. "I want to help you."

"There's only two years before I'm king." He added

"So? I guess I'll have two years to help you."
"Why are you being so nice to me? I kept you as a test subject, a mere lab rat."
Chara looked at him with those blood red eyes of hers, almost an unnatural looking red. "That night in the hallway? I didn't feel like a lab rat then." She said

I looked at Frisk and she shook her head. Either she didn't want to tell me or she actually didn't know.
Asriel looked at her and his shoulders relaxed, almost as if someone had taken off that big, dumb, heavy cape he wears.

"Damn. Okay, I should probably tell you now. Chara, you were supposed to get the real soul because I wanted you to rule with me.." "Asriel, I think we both know your family would hate me, I'm just plain a dumbass so I probably shouldn't be responsible for an entire kingdom."

Wow she's an idiot

"No, he wants you to be his queen." I spoke up
"Oh uh.." her face lit up and her usual blush brightened.
"I'd like that." She said with her piercing grin leaning towards Asriel.
"You would? I-I mean yeah, ok."

Chara punched him.
"Stop that." She said
"Ow, Jesus fine." He rubbed his arm and
Wow
Hold up
Is that??
Is that a smile?????
Oh my God
"Are you ill? You're smiling you know?"
His face fell flat again
"Shut up."

"Wow I love pretending what just happened didn't happen!" Frisk spoke up with some nice sarcastic jazz hands cause she's a rat.
...a pretty rat

"Oh come on, now we know we can just get a new soul if we fuck up!" Chara said a little too cheery.
"That's true... like if we die we could just come back! Reset!" Frisk said brightening up.
"You know what that means," Chara looked at asriel and Frisk looked at me. "You're never getting rid of us!" They said in sync.

Authors note:

Wow okay so here's a new chapter

Im gonna do a year time skip for the next chapter and FINALLY this will be finished,,,subtle hinting that the next chapter will be the last,,,

Sorry again that I don't post much, I just haven't been feeling so great this year so it's been difficult to get motivated. So thank you to those who've been patient.

ANyway the next chapter's gonna have fluff in it so yee that's long over due and gonna be fun to write.

Okay, byeee I love youuu and thank you for reading thissss