Get out

Chara's P.O.V.

"Okaaaaaayyy, so why are we in here?". I asked. "We are going to split you with Frisk." Asriel said.

"Don't mean to burst your bubble Azzy, but that's not possible." "Please don't call me that" he stammered as a chubby, yellow, dinosaur-thing waddled towards us.

"Please, uh, please step in here." She said. Pathetic.
"Miss. Jurassic-Park-Extra, this won't work." Asriel glared at me. "What she means, is that she doesn't understand how this will work." He said through gritted teeth.

"O-Oh, um, well if we fire a-artificial determination int-to your soul, it will make a fake soul for one of, of you. One w-will get to stay in the castle, a-and the other goes back."
"We chose witch one of you would be more beneficial to stay here... Chara... you are dangerous and strong. You are willing to do what Frisk will not. We will not keep you locked up, in fact, you will live like a queen"

Chara, don't.

"Gimme a minute, Frisk, I'm thinking"

"Stay out of this Frisk, and you guys don't have a choice." Said Asriel.

"I-it won't hurt after the procedure, a-and your soul will be the, the same."

Asriel turned my face towards him "You will finally be rid of her. You can be in control all the time."

Only answer in yes or no. I can get you out of here.

"M'kay"

I saw an exit in the prison. If you can run fast enough, you can let me take
over so that you can rest. When you get tiered, I'll take over and I will run the rest.

"Yeah?"

Why was there a question mark at the end of that? You sent actually considering his offer, are you?

"Pfft, whaaaaaaaaat? Nooo."
"The f*** are you two doing? You know, you look more like a psycho when you talk to yourself." "Why thank you, Azzy." Asriel cringed.

Do we have a plan? I can take care of us after I take over all you have to do is run fast enough so that they don't catch you.

I glared at a random table. God, I'm surrounded by people I hate.
Is she stupid? Azzy probably has the place filled to the brim with guards. No-wait. HE DOES! SHE KNOWS THAT! God! F***ing s***! Now she's got me locked into a plan I probably die from. SNAP OUT OF IT! I slapped myself.

Alphys looked confused.

Chara isn't a wimp! What is up with you!

Azzy scratched at his hands and checked his watch.

My face flushed. What is going on?!

"Hey, you ok?" He asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.
"You don't f***ing care." I said stepping into the glass tube thing.

He looked like I just punched him in the face. So I did. It was my chance and I needed to punch something.

I ran down the hall as fast as my legs would carry me.
"Frisk! Wake up!" I screamed

I'm here, you aren't even tired yet? What is going on?

"What about G?"

What about him? Keep running!

Tears were welling up in my eyes. What is happening? Ignore it. I have to get out. I ran past the prisoners. Then everything slowed down. Me included. I stoped running.

What are you doing? We are so close!

"How the tables have turned, right?" I started laughing and fell to my knees.

The  hallways filled with my cries an laughter. Boots were running everywhere but I couldn't see anyone. I could hear the prisoners yelling and I could even hear the rain outside. I closed my eyes tight.

Everything was so. Damn. Loud.

"Shut up!" I screamed

Chara, what is going on?! Get up! Stop crying! Please, Chara, we're almost there!

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut-"

Suddenly all I could hear was Asriel's heartbeat. I opened my eyes and my head was pressed against his chest. His soft arms were tightly holding me. Tears still streamed down my face, but I just breathed.

Chara...

I grabbed the back of his shirt and closed my eyes again.

Author's note:

EyaleumgamtkatktoqtkfndhlatoqtkrkqtktqoqfmdjarkRAuprpalqtmdabajrkqtpIM SO SORRY I MENT TO POST SOONER!

Now that that's out of the way, I was listening to The Run And Go by Twenty One Pilots and it seemed to fit the end sooo ya.

I wanna hear your your theories! Thoughts! Opinions!

Also JESUS CHRIST 1K I love you guys so much!

Mmk, so yeah, I know this chapter is a little shorter than usual, but I liked where this ended.

Yeah.

Me: *sniffs the air* is that angst with just a teeny-tiny pinch of fluff?
Chara: *voice cracks* nO.
Asriel: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)