Introduction

(I swear these get better written the farther in you read)

Frisks P.O.V.

High school was as high school normally was.
School dances
Failed tests
And studying until 2 a.m.
That is, until this guy showed up. It was my senior year, I thought that I was doing pretty well. I had a job at the library every Tuesday and Thursday, I would come after school and act as a librarian basically.

One day at first period this guy with a cream, turtle-neck sweater under a black coat with white fur hood, walked into class. "Everyone, this is G" said the teacher. She nodded for him to sit down, and he took the empty seat next to me. There were plenty of empty desks that he could have chosen from, and it wasn't like I was a popular kid or anything, i was wearing my red and blue striped shirt with shorts and black leggings. Not five seconds later, the smell of smoke drifted from him and I wondered if he smoked, but I quickly pushed that thought away because he could only be 18, and the legal age to buy cigarettes is 21.

It was pretty rare to see a monster at the school and this kid was a big skeleton with scars on his eyes. "Mind if I sit here, doll?" He said in a smoky voice. And that is when everything changed...

Authors note
     Sorry this was so short!!! This was just the intro so don't worry! The other chapters will be longer!! Sorry if I got something about high school wrong, I don't know much about high school, I'm not quite there yet, so please forgive me!