Let me out

Frisk's P.O.V.

Asriel had a tight grip on my shoulder. We walked down the stairs.

"Look at me." He said. We locked eyes.
"Frisk, please let Chara our for a little bit, we have to run some tests."

Frisk, lemme out.

"Uh,..."

We got down to the lab and a tall guard opened huge door.

The yellow dinosaur ran into the room from some other door and frantically pushed me an Asriel in.

He took his hand off my shoulder.
"Jesus, Alphys, we're coming."

The guard slammed the door and I jumped.

Alphys grabbed my arms and shook me a little. "This is Frisk! I-I asked for Chara!" She looked back at Asriel. "I can't do this without Chara!!"
"Calm down, Alphys." Asriel said.

She turned her spiky head to me

"Pleeease let Chara out. We need her."
"It'll just be for a little bit." Asriel said.

"Why should I? Huh?" I said
"Listen k-kid, we could make your life a living hell if-if we wanted."
"Jesus Alphys, professional please." Asriel mumbled and took a small step away.
"Sor-sorry Asriel."

Frisk. Let. Me. Out. You're just gonna get us in more truble if you don't, they'll torture us, and hey maybe it won't be too bad to be split up, you wouldn't have to deal with me yelling and complaining and I wouldn't have to put up with-

"Shut the hell up chara!" I yelled.
Ya know, maybe being split with her wouldn't be the worst thing.

"Just let her talk! Jesus Christ, she puts up with your shit enough, the least you could do for her is let her talk." Asriel snapped.
"Yeah of course you'd say that! You don't have to listen to her screaming in you're head all day and night!"
Yeah well maybe I'd shut up if you let me out once in a while!
"Dammit Chara!" I cried
"Just shut up! Both of you! Frisk! Do what we say or we kill you're f-friend! Now get in the chamber or we'll do it by  force!"

The room was silent.
"Alphys?-" Asriel murmured
"Are you getting in or not?" Alphys turned to me.
"..."
"Fine then." She said and grabbed my arm, shoving me in the chamber.
"Alphys." Asriel said sternly.
I tried to stay put but she was way stronger than me.

C'mon kid, this is a good thing! I don't understand why you're fighting back!

"Hey!" I pleaded, struggling to push her yellow arms away from my frail body.

My head hit the back of the chamber with a thud. And before I could get up she closed the door, and even though I saw her lock it I pounded my fists against the glass.

It's hopeless. I'm not getting out.

I couldn't hear anything from in there but Asriel and Alphys's heads snapped to the door. It slammed open and G and the lion guy burst through.

"G!" I yelled even though he probably couldn't hear me.
Alphys was screaming something almost to the point that I could hear.

G slid onto his knees next to the chamber looking around frantically and hitting the door. He yelled something and turned back to the lion who was swatting Alphys away from a control board.

Asriel pulled G away and picked him up from under his arms.

And through the chaos of guards rushing in and everybody yelling, Alphys weaved her arms to the control board, flipped a switch, and a blinding white light flashed.

Unmeasurable pain shot through my body.

G's P.O.V

Everybody stoped and stared at the chamber. White light filled the room but before the light swallowed everything, Frisk dropped to the ground.

The light faded and everybody was still frozen.

Asriel dropped me and we both ran to the glass. 

Two girls on the floor were clutching their heads and crying.

"Frisk!" I yelled.

"Chara?" Asriel whispered.
Alphys pushed a button that unlocked the door I think, and she rushed to open it. She dragged out the two girls.

"Chara! Frisk! It worked!"

"Stop... stop yelling Barney..."  Chara whispered as her red eyes fluttered open
Alphys glared at her. "It's Alphys."

I sat on my knees next to Frisk.
"Sweetheart? You okay?" I whispered, holding her arm
"N-no" she said.

I looked up to Alphys. "How did you do that?"
"Artificial determination." She said Pointing to two empty bottles and one full red one.

"Wait, how come there's a full one?" Asriel said walking over to the table and picking it up.
"Give that back." She yelled, grabbing it out of his hands.

"What is it, Alphys?" I asked.

If each of them needed a full soul which is in a bottle, then why are there two empty ones? The one full one was glowing bright red.

Authors note:

Oh my God I'm so sorry I haven't updated in months oof.

I'm kinda trying to wrap up this story because it's taken so long so ye.

So Frisk and Chara are split wOw. That's pretty neat.

What kind of stories do you guys wanna read?

What's your favorite color? Is there a reason? (I have so many favorite colors honestly, I just love colors)

Also sorry this book is literally all over the place.

Okay byee