Partners

Frisks P.O.V.

He slung his gray backpack on the chair and sat down, his face emotionless as he opened his text book.

"Now, does anyone not have a lab partner?" I raised my hand. "Excellent! Frisk, you and G are going to be partners." G smirked and continued reading his book. JUST GREAT!! Now I have to spend extra time with this guy.
(I was absent the day we assigned lab partners so my best friend ended up being partners with her boyfriend)
I mean, it's not like I have anything against G, I barely know him. I don't know, but I kinda feel like he's part of something bad...

We walked into the lab and set up the microscopes. G set up a slide, put it under the lens, and looked in. "Ya don't have to sit so far, I don't bite." He said. I hadn't noticed how far I was sitting, but to be fair, I didn't want to be any closer to him. I scooted a little closer anyway. About two minutes later, the teacher pasted out a lab sheet that required a book that I didn't have, so I had to go to the library. G looked at me as I got up "where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Library. We need a book to fill out the paper." "Were is the library." "To the left of the office." "Well, we're is the office?" You could tell he was just trying to be annoying at this point. I glared at him. "No but seriously, we're is it?" "Ugg, just come with me" he got up and we headed out the door. As soon as we got there, G stopped dead in the door way.

"Who is that?" He said with an angry crack in his voice and he pointed at one of the few monsters at school, a white goat-like kid, a couple months older than me named, Asriel.
"Oh, that's just Asriel. He transferred here a month ago. Why? Do you know him?" I asked "We gotta get out of here, sweetheart!"
...sweetheart?
"What? Why?" I asked. Asriel put down the book he was looking at and turned his head to us. G grabbed my arm and took off with me being dragged behind him. He looked back for a split second only to see Asriel chasing after us. "CRAP!" G yelled.
Soon we were in the parking lot, and I was shoved into the passenger seat of what I assumed was G's car.
He slammed the gas pedal down and the car screeched as we drove off.

Authors note
Well a lot of stuff happened, and I promise it will all be explained in the next chapter!!
Long story short,
Asriel=bad
Frisk=good
G=
LOL, that's all I'm gonna say for spoilers
Hope you liked this chapter!!!