Six a.m

Asriel's P.O.V.

We stayed there for a long time. So long we both fell asleep. Was she still asleep? I opened my eyes.

"Hey." I said, shaking her a little.

Nothing. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her out of the prison. I walked up the stairs.

We reached one of the extra rooms and I gently set her down. The light purple comforter was slipping off the bed, so I tucked it up by her shoulder. She was so peaceful sleeping there.

But this isn't her.

It's someone else's body. She needs her freedom back.

I rubbed my eyes.
"God, why can't you just listen? We can help you. I can help!"
I glanced back at Chara to make sure she was still asleep.

G stepped into the doorway. "Alphys wants you to come to the lab." He said.
"She couldn't come up here and tell me herself?"
"Alphys wants you to come to the lab." He said again.
Really?

I walked back down the stairs.

Alphys was curled up at her desk with a blanket wrapped around her. Her laptop was open and she was squealing.

"God, Alphys, fan girl much?"
She looked up in shock and blush spread under the rim of her glasses.

"I...I-I-I thought you, um, would take l-longer to get up." She gasped.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I said rubbing my eyes again.

"Asriel, it's six a.m."
"What?!" I yelled

I cleared my throat.

"Mind telling us what happened, sir?" Said a guard coming through the door.
"NOTHING! Err, nothing. I caught her and locked her in one of the rooms."
"Sure..." He said with disbelief.

Tori- err, Mom walked into the room and put her arms around me.
"I'm sure you handled it well my child"
"... uh, yeah. Yeah, thanks Mom. And I believe she is  willing to try the soul procedure! Well... Chara at least."

Alphys slammed her laptop shut and jumped up. "And what about Frisk! If we don't conv-v vince her she can take over at any time and run away!!"

"She could have taken over last night, Alphys! She didn't though. So maybe she is losing her power." I yelled.

"Frisk didn't take control?" Mom asked.
"No. I found Chara on the floor. If she was too exhausted to run, Frisk could have run the rest!"

"I don't mean to intrude," said the guard "but why are you arguing about this? If Chara is getting more control, isn't that good?"

"Yes, but if there is a possibility of Frisk taking over and not letting Chara out for the procedure, then we're screwed!!" Alphys said.

There was kind of a weird silence and we just stared at Alphys for a minute.

"W-what?" She said.
Tori walked over to Alphys.
"Come on, sweetie. Asgore made chicken pot pie."
"Yes, your M-Majesty."
"Asriel, baby, If you would like to join us-"
"I'm fine. I ate earlier.

"Ok, my child."

Author's note:
Ok, ok, before you start screeching about how this is only 500 words, instead of 900, I felt like this was a good place to stop.

That's it.

I wasn't being lazy, this just seemed like enough so it wouldn't end on a cliff-hanger.

Good news: I have a plan on how this should go (finally)
Bad news: any spoilers I might have given out in the earlier author's notes  are probably wrong now. I had a very cliché and tiny idea then, but now I've got something that will work.

I missed writing, I didn't do it for almost 2 and a half months so this chapter was just kinda fun for me.

Also, I like how the level of cussing in this just keeps going up in this. Like at first people would scream FRICK YOU!!! or something in a serious scene and now Asriel will just like drop some food and be like "well fuck"

Alrighty.
See ya, kids.