Freak

Frisk's P.O.V.

"Freak." mumbled one of the guards

That's when G lost it.
"What did you just say?" He said through gritted teeth. He turned his head to face the dog-like guard. "You heard me, emo-eyes." the guard answered. Crap... this is gonna get bad...

G jumped out of the chair and punched the guard in the face repeatedly.

"HEY!" Asriel yelled, injecting himself into the fight. G kicked the guard down and held him there with his feet while grabbing Asriel's shirt-collar, trying to punch him. Ariel grabbed a glass cup that was on the gray table and hit it against the wall. Shards of the glass fell down but one piece remained in the evil goat's hand. He reached for my shirt and pulled me towards him and held the shard against my neck.

"Make one more frickn' move, and I'll cut your precious human!" Asriel screamed. Surprisingly , G stoped and the guard pulled himself up. "You hurt her in any way, and I swear I will kill you" G said angrily.

Asriel's P.O.V. (Sorry for switching half way through the chapter)

It was obvious that G had accidentally fallen for this pathetic human. The way he wants to protect her and how he looks into her eyes, he's in love, no doubt. The question is whether he knows it or not.

G started walking towards me so I held the piece of glass even closer to Frisk's neck, which cut into her skin, just barely. Tiny drops of her deep red blood dripped on my hand and G stoped.
"You idiot. I tried to tell you not to move any closer." I said with a smirk.

Frisk struggled to get out of my arms, but I held tighter and I cut her neck a little bit more. She cowered and bit her lip. G looked at her in fear and his eye flickered yellow.

"Please... stop, Asriel. This isn't a game." G said. "Nobody can make me stop! I'm not a child!"
G paused for a minute, looking like he was thinking. His eye flickered some more and he closed his eyes tightly.

"Your stupid powers don't work here" I said, referring to his ability to teleport. G began to look panicked.

Suddenly, Frisk spun around and grabbed the shard of glass, cut my shoulder, and ran towards G. Her eyes changed from brown to red within seconds. G looked worried, almost. Kind of like he was trying to hide it. A grin spread across her face.

"Sweetheart, clam d-" G tried to say but she turned around pointed the shard at him.
"That is enough!" G said but as soon as Frisk turned to face him the color drained from his face. He saw the monster she could become.

"No... no. No! This isn't you! Snap out of it!!" He yelled.
"You snap out of it and shut up while your at it!" She yelled back.

Two of my men grad ahold of her while she swung the shard at them. Even if she did manage to hit them with it, it wouldn't cut through their armor. They started pulling her into the hallway.
"Throw her in the cells. Make sure she doesn't leave your sight!" I yelled at my stupid guards. They never do anything right and they better not mess this up!

Author's note:
You guys get a glimpse of Frisk's split-personality, otherwise known as Chara...
Anyway again, sorry for the late post. I'm getting braces in about a week and I got separators today and it literally feels like my mouth hates me :(

I'm gonna try to write some more tonight but it might not be posted 'till later. I'll try to get it done though! Like i have said in the past, comment what you would like to happen and I will try to put it in the story!