Prison

Frisk's P.O.V.

"FRISK!" G shouts.
I snap out of what ever was going on and I stop struggling.

...that was the first time he had ever said my real name...

His eyes were scared, an expression I haven't seen him really wear before. But I didn't get to look at it long because I was dragged out of the room. He came running out of the room, slamming into walls. A couple more guards come bursting from behind me and the two men dragging me to this prison. They grab his arms and his jacket starts to fall off his shoulder, but the guards were holding on so tight, it wouldn't come off.

I gave up trying to struggle. I let them drag me through the halls and throw me in the back of the cell. I hit the back wall and the wind was knocked out of me.
I sat there with my eyes closed, trying to catch my breath. One hand rested on my stomach and the other lie on the cold prison floor. I hadn't even realized that the guards put thick, black, hand cuffs on my wrists.

The glass piece was still in my hand and I ran my finger across the rough edge. Unsurprisingly, a stinging sensation had rushed to my finger. I dropped the shard and if shattered on the cement floor.

"LET ME GO YOU DISGUSTING JERKS!!" G yelled. My eyes quickly opened and I got on my feet. Running to the cell bars, I heard them slamming into walls and other cells. I looked around and the only thing separating the jail cells were more bars that someone could barely fit their arm through. G's yells wear silenced by a cracking noise and the clicking of handcuffs. He was thrown into the cell next to me and he lie against the back wall. I ran to the bars separating us. He looked at me then looked back at his chest. Slowly, he lifted up his shirt and revealed two cracked ribs. He dropped his shirt with a frightened expression on his face and he started breathing really heavily.

"G!" I yelled. He looked at me, wide eyed. "Calm down, it's alright" I said in a soothing voice. I sank to my knees, clutching the bars that were blocking me and G. He was about three feet away and his eyes started to close. A tired smile crossed his face.

"Sweetheart, I..." G tried to say, but he fell asleep mid sentence.
I decided that I needed to sleep too and I rest my head between the bars and wall.

The next morning I opened my eyes and G's skull was dusted yellow and was pressed against the bars. His eyes were glued to me and half-way closed. He was so close, I could feel his breath. It took me a couple seconds to realize this, but as soon as I did I bolted up a took a few steps back.

G smirked and slowly tried to stand. He winced but still stood.

"What the frick, G!" I shouted at him.

Author's note:
I know, I know. I takes me like 523,671,472,598 years to post.

All aboard the Frans ship! Next stop echotale!
The ships in this chapter are real heheheheheheheheh...

Anyway, off-topic, but let me just say that braces suck. I got them like two days ago and my lips hurt from the braces scratching them up. Also, if you celebrate Thanksgiving (I do) than happy Thanksgiving!

G cracked his ribs! Good thing he's not human (it takes less time for him to heal)

Good night and good morning my beautiful readers!