Come with me

G's P.O.V
(That's right, kids)

                         *zzp* "There..."

"Open your eyes, creep."
"What?"

A big lion guy with three purple eyes and a blue prison jumpsuit was towering in front of me, with a tiny chip sparking in his paws.

"Who the hell are y-" his paw held my mouth shut. "Shh. I am Michael."
"MmFfffpm"

"Shh! We're in a closet close to the lab, so be quiet. Okay?"
"Mff" I grunted and pointed to the sparking metal.

"Hm? Oh, this was your chip. I used to work with Alphys and she taught me everything I know. I know how she thinks."

I rolled my eyes. I don't care that you're smart, man.

"She put this on you so that Asriel and her could control you. You were like that for a couple days."
I bit his hand.
"Hey!"

"Jesus Christ, let me talk. Anyway... Michael... didn't I see you in the prison?"

"Well... yeah"
"Why are you helping me? You all saw me beat someone to death."
"Yeah... but you're powerful, so I need you to help me."
"With what?"
"I'm gonna fix this place."
"Not that easy, bud."
"You don't say?"

"I'll help you, but first we are getting Frisk."
"Is that the little brunette girl who was with you?"
I nodded and cracked open the door.

There was a bannister with rooms lining it and a big metal door a couple yards down from me. Probably the lab. Where would she be?

What if she is still scared of me for killing that guy.

Hopefully not.

"Why do you trust me so easily? For all you know, I could have been the one to put this chip on you."
I turned back to him.
"Because if you were really as smart as you say, you wouldn't have told me that."

"True. I think I know where your friend is. I saw you walk out of that room earlier with Prince Asriel." He said, gesturing to one of the doors.
I swung the door open and run up the stairs

"G!" Micheal yelled. I looked back for a second and he covered his mouth with his paws.

I opened the door he pointed to.

She was sitting up on a bed, facing away from me.

"Frisk! It's me, we gotta go, c'mon!" I said walking closer to her.

"Oh sure." She said. "It's always gotta be about Frisk."

I stoped

"Ya know, when we went to school, it was me they decided to hide. I never got the attention she did."

Micheal came through the door. "G-" I stoped him with my arm, and we both starred at her.

She turned back to us, laughing with red eyes. "They all loved her. I was the mistake, I was the error! 'Cause WHO CARES about Chara!!"

"Come with me Chara! We can sort this out later! But if you ever wanna get out of here, we have to go now!"

She jumped up and grabbed a knife in her mouth, jumping on me. She pinned my arms with her knees.
She held the blade to my neck.

"G!" Micheal yelled again.

"... Shut it, Frisk!" She screamed looking to the left.

Taking the chance, I rolled over and had her wrists against the carpet, but she kicked and flung herself around and we were back where we started.

Asriel and two guards slammed the door open.
"What the hell is going on!" He yelled
"Oh hey Azzy" she said.
"Chara, get off of him."

She stabbed the knife into the ground, pinning my shirt too the floor.
The two guards grabbed her arms, and she didn't struggle.

"You worked for Alphys, didn't you?" Asriel asked Micheal.
"Yes your highness."
"Hmm"

I ripped the knife out of the carpet.
"As-"
"Don't." Rude. "How did you get rid of the chip?"
I didn't answer.

"If you two don't say anything, I can easily have you too killed." He said.
"Yeah right. Your too much of a wimp." I smirked.

"I..." Micheal started.
"Micheal, you do not have to finish that." I said.
"He's an idiot." Asriel said. "Tell me what happened."

"... he... he slipped on the concrete ground. A-And I went to see what happened and a chip had fallen off."

Good enough, I guess.

Asriel turned to me.

My eyes twitched.
"Heh, yeah. Next time don't make Robot-Me so stupid." I smirked and crossed my arms. Asriel scoffed.

I glanced over at Chara. She looked more tense. We locked eyes. They seemed softer... wait! No, this is Frisk now.

"Alright. You two go back to the prison" Asriel sneered, gesturing the guards to take us. He put his arm around Frisk. "We're going back to the lab." He whispered, and walked out of the room.
The guards shoved me and Micheal out the door and down the stairs.

They threw us into a cell together.
"Shit" He said.
"Aaand I'm back." I stood up and grabbed the bars.

Authors note:

Ok, I know this is like a month late, but half of this chapter was randomly deleted and I couldn't get it back. Has that happened to any of you?

But then I got writers block and had not motivation blah blah blah... so that sucked.

Also I just realized that I never said anything about the prison clothes until now. They are dark blue jumpsuits.
So yeah.

Anywayyyy what do you guys think about Micheal?!! I like him.

He's a computer nerd and a super sweet but can have snarky comments when he's ticked off.

School started again, so I've been writing this for about a year now.