Wake up call

Frisk's P.O.V.

That night, G and I were asleep in the storage room.

We should have left yesterday. We should have kept walking.

I woke up to the sound of someone yelling, but it looked like G was still asleep. Man, that guy can sleep through anything!
I got up and stuck my head just barely out the door. I saw Grillby at the front desk  calmly taking to a person who was wearing armor that I recognized from back when Asriel was chasing us. It was one of Asriel guards. I listened to a bit of their conversation and this is how it went.

Grillby: I'm sorry sir, but you don't have a warrant.
Guard: I DON'T CARE! I WORK FOR THE PRINCE AND HE ORDERED ME TO SEARCH THIS BUILDING!
Grillby: if that is the case, then I'm sure that The Prince will understand that the laws he made will be followed by all monsters.
Guard: I have had enough. Get out of my way!

By then I had ran to G and tried to wake him up. I shook his arm trying not to be loud.

"G!"
G groaned and rolled over "what is is, sweetheart?" "We have to leave! Now!" "What? Why?
"One of Asriel's guards is here and if we don't get out of here-"

I was cut off by the guard bursting into the storage room. Grillby grabbed at his arm and tried to pull him back with scared and sorry eyes.

Authors note:
Sorry for the short chapter and for not posting a lot. I will try to post another chapter tonight.

Anyway I left off on kind of a cliffhanger.
Hehehehehehehehehehehe, there will be some ships in the next chapter *(^~^)*

Poor Grillby, all he was doing was help his friend. Now he's got this stupid guard yelling and raging through his restaurant.

I should stop talking. I'm tired and I need to work on the next chapter and do some homework before I go to bed.
OH! My family and I just got a baby pug and we think we will name him Skipper. Idk, see ya.