Blood

Asriel's P.O.V. (I haven't done his point of view for a while)

I had them both under control.

G was contained and only me and my scientist know where his microchip is, so even if Frisk escaped, she couldn't take G with her. And the best part is he could-no.... will do anything I tell him too.

Frisk is trapped in our most guarded and magic-proof cell. She is my new weapon, and this time, the humans can't take it away from me. Her soul is so powerful. I can't risk losing it.

I'm in the lab and I look down at my hands. Blood. "When did that happen?" I say under my breath. "Doesn't matter. Well..." I scratched at my hands. God, this is irritating.
"S-Something wrong y-your Majesty?" My head whipped around to see Alphys, my royal scientist.

"Ah, Alphys. I didn't know you were in here."
"Sorry. Y-Your hands, s-sir... are you...o-okay?"
"I'm fine" I answered "where is Toriel?"
"Umm, I think... I think she is in the kitchen with Asgore. I don't know, though. I-I'm sorry." She said, stumbling over her words.
"Thank you, but do please stop apologizing. It is unprofessional."

"I'm s-sorry. Wait! No! Umm..." her face dropped into her hands and blush spread across her cheeks.
"Hey, save the blush for that girlfriend of yours." I said elbowing her. I didn't mean to make her feel bad, she was the only one who still talked to me like a friend sometimes.

"She's not my girlfriend!" She said kinda laughing and nudging my side.
"Yet" I joked. "Y-you sure you don't have a c-crush on anyone? I h-have nothing to tease you about!"
"Alright, I have to find Toriel now." I said, purposely trying to avoid the question. "Ok, well s-see ya!" Alphys said with a slight wave and started walking back to her desk.

I walked down the hallway. Toriel must have chosen the wallpaper. It's yellow with purple floral designs and it is the most disgusting thing in the castle. When I'm king, I'll have to fix that.

Finally I got to the kitchen and saw Tori marking a pie crust while trying to keep Asgore from eating the dough. She looked up and almost jumped when she saw me.
"Hello, my child!  I didn't see you com-"
"Is that blood?!" Asgore said cutting off Toriel and pointing to my hands.

"Uhh... yeah. Do you have a trick for getting blood off fur?"
"Why is there blood on your hands, Dear?" Tori stammered.
"I have a kingdom to run. Do we have any bleach  or hydrogen peroxide?"
Asgore hesitated. "There is some peroxide under the sink and scrub your hands with cold water after."
"Thanks, Dad."

"You don't even care what happened?!" Said Toriel, turning to face her husband.
"He will be King one day, and I trust that he is doing what is best for the kingdom." Asgore answered.
"How is he supposed to know what is best if we don't help him?!!"
This can and will go on for hours so I inched out of the kitchen and tried to find the peroxide.

About an half an hour later, my hands were clean and I went to check on Frisk.
Her cell was right next to the lab, so I figured me and Alphys could run some tests.

I start unlocking her cell door. "Go away!!" She barked
"Chara?"
"Nope. Wait- how do you you know about that?"
"I've done studies on you before this, Frisk. I know she's there."
She stayed silent.
"I'm coming in" I announced and walked through the doorway.

Her brown hair was a mess and her shirt ripped at the sleeves and base. There was still a mark on her neck from the glass. I looked down at her hands that were crossed over her stomach and her nails were chipped. There were scabs and cuts on her fingers as if she had tried clawing her way out of here. She must have let Chara take over  for a little bit to help her escape. Or maybe Chara was still in control...

"Look at me." I ordered.
"Why should I?"
"Look at me." I repeated
She looked up and brushed her scraggly hair out of her face.

Red.

I knew it. It was her.
"Hey, Chara."
"What'd ya want, loser?"
"Come on. We have to meet Alphys in the lab." I said reaching a hand out to help her up.
She turned her head so she was facing the wall. "What if I don't wanna."
I pulled a small gun out of a holster on my belt. "Right, right. Perhaps you would rather never do anything ever again?" I said eyeing the gun and pointing it at her head.

"Do it." She said avoiding eye contact.
"W-what?"
"Do it. Pull that trigger right there and put a bullet through my skull. 'Cause I don't think you can. Why would you kill off you're best weapon. Unless, your really that stupid."
"I hate you." I fumed, grabbing her arm and yanking up, gun still in hand.

Author's note:
So just in case you missed that, when Asriel and Alphys were talking, he avoided the whole "ya sure ya don't have a crush boi?" And he avoided the question because he DOES have a crush but he doesn't want to say anything about it.

Favorite character?

I might introduce more in the next chapter.

Anyway, i like writing Chara's character. Idk, she's psychotic and quick-witted and that personality is fun.
Thank you guys so much for reading this and I realized how terrible the fist couple chapters were, so thank you for baring with those.

I feel like this chapter is shorter than it usual, but it's 950+ words. Idk, might just be me. Honestly, I had no idea how to end this so I hope this is ok.
Love you, bye!