Exposed

G's P.O.V.

    I woke up with a bag on my head.

All I can remember is that frickin' guard punching me in the face.
I tried to struggle out of this stupid bag when I heard an all too familiar voice.

The bag was removed from my head and my eyes met Frisk's. She was terrified and blinking back tears. God were those eyes beautiful. Deep brown and full of emotions. It was like you could see right to her soul. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her, gently rocking back and fourth and whispering that it would be okay- AHHH!! WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING?! Yellow spread across my face and I tried to get my thought process back on the current situation.

"Well, well, well. It looks like somebody finally woke up." Spoke Asriel.
"Why haven't you killed me yet?" I asked stupidly.
"Because now I have a legal cause to search your police records and I wanted to share this moment with both of you." He said with a smirk

I looked over at Frisk again, but she faced down like she was worried or ashamed. What could she possibly be ashamed of? She was only about 17 and seemed to have good grades.

"Lets start with G. Shall we?" He cleared his throat and straightened the piece of paper he was holding "Five years jail time for threatening to kill me, The Prince. Wow, just wow. That was very stupid of you, G. Also it looks like you did that two years ago, so shouldn't you still be in jail? Yes, you should. That would add five more years for escaping and not filling out your full sentence."

I stared at the wall and pretended not to care. But the truth is, I was scared. I can't go back to jail. I won't.

"Now for poor little Frisk." He began to say.
He better not make something up just to keep her here. I swear, this girl was to much of a goodie-goodie to have done anything too bad.

"Mental asylum for three years."

What?....... t-this can't be right. I looked at Frisk and she turned her head to face me.
"I'm sorry" she said in a whisper.
What was she sorry about? What did she even do to get in there?
It seemed like Asriel read my mind because he responded with
"Charged for voices in her head, split personalities, and even murder in past timelines."

Authors note: man I'm tired. I just want to SLEEP! I promised myself that I would finish this chapter first so yeah, here it is.

Frisk was in a mental asylum? What?
Asylums have always interested me, so this gives me an excuse to research them.

Did you know that if a woman in the 1800 had different religious beliefs than most men, then she would be sent to an asylum? Well, I didn't. It makes sense though because of all the crazy religious rules back then.

Goodnight my precious humans!