Confusion

Frisks P.O.V.

I turned around and saw Asriel hop on the back of a black and dark purple motorcycle and continued following us
"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!!" I yelled.
G stayed silent. "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT IM BEING DRAGGED INTO! NOW EITHER YOU TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING OR I CALL THE-" "The cops?! Listen doll face, he IS THE COPS!! THAT IS THE PRINCE!! SO SHUT UP AND LET ME DRIVE!!!"
Silence filled the car as we drove way past the speed limit to God knows were.

I looked out the window, but I could barely see anything because my hair whipped at my face which stung. Instead I looked at  the side-view mirror, and to my terror, Asriel was right on our tail with two black cars with sirens on top, next to him.
Suddenly I hear a gun shot and I look at the mirror again. Asriel had a gun in his right hand and it was pointed right at the car.
"G!!"
Nothing
"G DO YOU NOT HEAR THE GUN SHOTS!!"
Another bullet was shot, only this one came through the back window and grazed G's shoulder. He gave out a yelp and winced with pain.

He let go of the steering wheel. "G WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!" "Hold on!" G said as he grabbed me and closed his eyes. I held his arm and with a flash of blue light, we were in a forest. G collapsed on the ground. "G!" I shouted, but it was no use, he was unconscious on the floor.

About an hour later I was sitting on the ground and saw G's eyes open and he slowly sat up. He must have forgot about his shoulder because he flinched and gritted his teeth when he moved his arm.

"Ok, we need to get out of here, and- h-hey, are you crying?" G said
I was crying, but I felt weak, like I was this crybaby that G had to deal with because we were in the middle of the forest with Asriel hunting us down.

"No..."
"Don't lie to me"
I looked down. "...yes"
He stood up and looked around "Well ya done yet? 'Cause we really have to get out of this forest." Which only made me cry more
He let out an exaggerated sigh "What's wrong?" G asked with an annoyed expression on his face

A few more tears fell from my eyes and rolled down my check.
"I'm s-sorry. I don't know what's going on and I'm out in the middle of nowhere . I don't know what is wrong with Asriel or why he is chasing us. And I don't know if I can trust you!"
G looked like he was just slapped across the face.
"Listen, I'm trying to help you not get killed and you don't trust me?!"

Authors note
I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever!!
I have been really busy and stressed and honestly couldn't come up with what should happen in this chapter
so if you guys have any thoughts on what should happen later in the book that would be really helpful

I know I said I would explain everything in this chapter, and I'm really sorry i didn't really do that, but the next chapter will be titled
                                                       Asriel
So that will explain what the heck is going on
Sorry for the late chapter, again