Awkward

G's P.O.V.    (I don't know how often I will use this P.O.V. So comment witch one you like best)

My head is KILLING me!!

I don't know if I have ever teleported that far before. I'm actually surprised I'm still alive.
"Get up. I know someone who can help us" I said.

We walked through the snow to this pub my friend owns. "Ok, don't look at anyone. Humans aren't supposed to be down here, so don't draw attention to yourself"
She nodded and we walked into the restaurant.
Grillby saw me and glared. I didn't care but he took one at Frisk, grabbed my arm and pushed us in a back room that I'm guessing is some sort of storage place.

"Jeez, I missed you too, Grillbs"
"G, you know you can't be in here with a human! No offense." Grillby said "none taken" frisk responded.
"Well being that Asriel is trying to kidnap her and kill me, I would say being in a monster pub isn't a big deal"

Grillby shrugged and still held his glare.
"You can stay here for a while, not to long though, okay?" I nodded
"So who is this lovely lady? Did you finally convince a girl to be your girlfriend?!" Grillby said with a smile

Frisk's entire face turned red and then she yelled " EWW HIM??!! NEVER IN MY LIFE!!"
Grillby burst out laughing and and I could feel hints of yellow start to spread across my face. What? What is happening? A-Am I blushing?!? NO!! I am not and the yellow must be from laughing so hard because I hadn't noticed that I was on the ground laughing with Grillbs. Yeah..... t-that's it. "Come on dollface, ya don't have to be so harsh!" I said wiping tears of "joy" away from my eye. I needed to get out of that stuffy room for a minute. It was so hot and I... I just had to get away. I don't know why.

I started to walk out side to sit on the bench
"Where are you going?" Frisk said
"Just outside. Hey Grillby? Why don't ya make me and the girl some food. Put it on my tab"
I walked out the door and I could hear Grillby's annoyed sigh. Jokes on him. I never pay my tab.

Authors note:

I AM SO SORRY!! I know I am probably the worst about posting!!

And if anyone is even still reading this I am so sorry!
School just stared and I don't know if that will help or not about my posting times.
Anyway, short chapter because I wanted to get SOMETHING posted today, also there is some SHIPSSSSSSS!!!

Hehehehehehehehe, I'm a hardcore Frans shipper if you haven't noticed.

All In all I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm sorry for being ridiculously late on posting, and I'm sorry for being a terrible writer. Oh yeah, and sorry for changing the name of the book so many times.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE COMMENTS!!
Ok, bye!