Monster

Frisk's P.O.V.

The guards had rushed us back into our cells, and I was sitting against the wall.

He is a monster

I should have expected this, but no! I trusted him! I was starting to believe he was going to help me!
All of that is gone now.

He just saved your life! If he didn't do anything, you would be the one in the body bag.

"Who's there?!"

Silly, you've known me your whole life

"Go away Chara..."

You were weak. You could have let me take over and kill him for you. That way you don't have to have G fight. And the worst part about it is you were mad at him!

"He killed someone!"

It was your life, or his, Frisk. He was protecting you. Personally, I would have used a chainsaw, but I guess punches worked out.

"What do you want?"

Let me take over, Frisk! I can fight for you! You would never hurt a fly, but that could cost your life one day.

Footsteps started to echo down the hallway.
"Shut up! Someone's coming!"

They where getting closer, and soon I could see white fur and a black cloak.
Asriel stepped into view. The dark purple inside  of his cloak came to a stop at his feet as he opened the cell door and stepped inside.

"It's time to go" he said. "Back to the asylum?" "No, the lab. You aren't going back to the asylum." "Then what are you gonna do? Keep me here?" I  miffed.
"Yes, actually. You already spent the time you needed there, unlike G who will be staying here for the next ten years. Besides, your asylum said this was better. We would get more use of it and it would help the underground. A soul like yours cannot be wasted."
He paused as if he was waiting for a response.

Frisk. You know I can get us out of here! Let me take over! Just for a little bit!

"Fine..." Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

My eyes shifted to a blood red and Asriel kind of backed up.

(This is Chara's point of view by the way)

"HAHA! Yes!" I looked around for anything that could be a weapon. Asriel had a sword on his belt. "That should do." I said and punched him in the gut, grabbed the sword, and held it against his neck.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT! HAHAHAH!"
"Guards!" He cried out and they came bursting through the door. I let go of the pathetic goat and ran down the hall. I could see the exit! Freedom! It was so close...

Suddenly I lurched to a stop. "What the h***!?" I yelled. A yellow glow was pulsing around me.

"You thought it would be that easy?" I didn't have to turn around to know Asriel was talking, I couldn't move around at all actually. "You jerk, what is going on!" I screamed.

I spun around and faced Asriel and ... G?
There was a certain hand gesture I wanted to show Asriel, but my arms were frozen to the air. There was a long pause. I didn't like it, but it gave me some time to take in what was going on.

Asriel was in his usual stance with his arms crossed and his weight shifted onto one side. His fur looked nice, almost as if I didn't just try to kill him.

The only thing similar between the two was their blood-stained hands.

G was grinning in a psychotic way. His arms at his sides and his fists clenched. One of his eyes glowed bright yellow. How is that working?!! It didn't work when we were in that office?

"What is going on?" I repeated, breaking the silence.

"You like it?" Asriel said, nodding his head towards G. "All credit goes to our royal scientist, Alphys. Just a silly microchip can do so much."

Chara, let me take back over.

"No! I just got control!"

Asriel looked confused. G didn't move.

You had your chance. Let me talk.

"I can get out of this myself, Frisk."
G seemed to flinch at the sound of her name. The glow disappeared for a split second, but then he was back to the mind-controlled psycho.

My eyes were shifting back to brown
"Crap- NO! Give me a few more minutes!!"

(Back to Frisk's point of view 😅) 

I didn't say anything. I couldn't move. Asriel started walking towards me. He snapped his fingers and G walked behind him.

"Don't make this difficult, Frisk. Now come with me." Asriel said as if I had a choice.
G followed him, dragging me along. Soon we were at a cell. It wasn't my old one, in fact, it didn't even look like my old one. It was a room with steel walls, barley big enough to fit a bed and a sink. Still, it was better than the other one. G throw me into the cell and slammed the door. Asriel unlatched a tiny window in the door. "This is your new room. Luxurious, isn't it? Anyway, you will be staying here for a while so get used to it.

Talked your way out of that one, didn't you Frisk.

"Shut up, Chara."

Author's note:

Would you look at that. I actually posted.
OH MY GOD GUYS! THIS HAS 700+ READS! Thank you so much! I love you guys!

Ok, so it's snowing where I am an it hasn't stoped. All. Day. We have like 4 inches.
Just out of curiosity, what is your zodiac? Mine is Cancer (where are my fellow hermit crabs?!) idk. I've been really interested in them lately.

I am so sorry, I have forgotten a lot of little details when I was writing the earlier chapters. I tried to kinda fix that in this chapter, I was also rushing everything so I want to slow things down, make the chapters longer, and REmemBeR tHe DeTAilS oH my GOd I ForGOt sO MUCh.