A Love-Hate Relationship with Airplanes

Full cover because WattPad is annoying:

(Hecate isn't in red because she's supposed to be in the shadows)

CHAPTER SUMMARY

The Jacksons are throwing a holiday party. Blaise and Hestia experience planes for the first time. Nico hates finals.

BEGINNING NOTES

Chapter Rating: General Audiences
Content Warning: Cursing
Word Count: 2460

Thanks to Greta Giacomoni for designing this fic's cover!

This is a sequel to the Coming of Nico di Angelo (https://www.wattpad.com/story/152263397-the-coming-of-nico-di-angelo). Click there to read that fic. I recommend you read that through (I know it's long but this'll be waiting for you when you get back). These first two chapters will spoil most of the twists for you and besides that, you'll have no idea what's going on. If you still don't want to, make a comment and I'll respond to it.

That's it! Go on, read the first chapter now. Unless you're not caught up! Then to read the Coming of Nico di Angelo!

And all the characters are owned by JK Rowling, or Rick Riordan.

Credits at the end.

____________________NICO____________________

"Fuck finals, fuck finals, fuck them, fuck them, fuck them," Nico muttered under his breath as he poured milk into some cornflakes. "Fuck snow, fuck finals, fuck everything."

Of course a blizzard had to hit New York the final day before winter break, rendering schools closed and bumping his English Composition final to January 3rd. Instead of catching up with Percy, Will, Alabaster, Hazel, and everyone else coming over for the holidays, he'd be in his room. Having a school-induced breakdown.

"Did your cereal try to attack you?" Paul asked, chuckling as he watched Nico stab his breakfast with a tablespoon.

"Snow day today. I'm gonna spend the whole break studying for English Comp--and by studying I mean throwing my notes at the wall and debating if a withdrawal-fail is better than an F."

Paul chuckled again and ruffled Nico's hair as he crossed to the coffee pot and poured two cups. "Your mom and I can help you, you know." He mixed some milk and sugar in one and passed it to Nico. "She just so happens to be a writer. And, I was a pretty good English teacher way back when."

Paul sat opposite Nico at the table and took a long slurp, eyeing Nico with a humorous glint. Nico rolled his eyes, as he always did when Sally or Paul referred to themselves as his Mom or Dad. No matter how many times he gave them attitude, they refused to stop it--though, Nico didn't ever really put up that much of a fight. He secretly liked it, even if he couldn't call them that just yet.