Chapter one

hey guys its me again...this story just popped in my head while I'm reading a manga and here I am writing another story.... hope you like this.

Damn.

I look at Anna Hughes. The school's own annoying lesbian. Don't get me wrong I don't hate gay people because I'm one of them,I'm just not flaunting it around.

She is in my three classes. She open her mouth to scream but I cover her mouth with my hand muffling her scream.

"Mmmph!"

"Stop."

I commanded her. She whimpered and I look her in the eyes and use my powers erasing her memory. Don't ask me how can I do that because I don't know. I just know that I have that power.

"Sleep." I said.

I caught her as she fall. I fish my phone with one hand in my coat and trust me its not easy when you have a girl in your arms. I speed dial Shayne. Shayne is my cousin and also my partner. She's the one I'm trusting to run my multi-million company and also a great hacker. I inherited the company when my parents died if you're wondering.

"Hello?" she picked up at the third ring.

"Shayne we have a Shadow needed cleaning here. I don't know where I am I'll just stick a device here for you to track."

"Okay. Did anything happen?" she asked.

"Yeah Anna Hughes saw me kill the Shadow. I need her address to get her home. Send it to my car GPS when you're done. Thanks."

I heard a faint clacking of keys.

"Okay. I send it now. Good night Kath." she said.

"You too." I hung up and pocketed my phone.

I carry Anna to my car. I open the passenger door and I sit her in and strap the seatbelt.

I close the door and get in. I keyed the engine and take her home.

*****

One thing that suck when you have a double life is you don't get a good night sleep. I also need a new alarm clock. 'Cause I throw the last one in the wall this morning.

"Morning Pres."

"Morning." I replied politely to a student.

Ever since I attend this school,students always greet me. I think they have a hero worshipping going on. I even discovered I have a fan club. I think it started when I beat the crap out of a student from neighboring school. The idiot tried to harass a girl when I see them. I think that girl is the president of my fan club.

"Hey!Kath!" I look behind me and see Shayne. Oh I forgot to mention that we're attending the same school.

"Damn woman how can you move so fast?" she said as she caught up to me.

I smirked at her. While I have an unlimited stamina,(Shayne's words not mine)she has no stamina at all. Like in action movies,I'm the muscle and she's the brain.

"Exercise."

"Whatever. We have a meeting after lunch."she said and scurry past me to the popular cliche.

Shayne,like me,has a double life. In day she's the school's queen bee. With her golden good looks and a hundred watt smile the students are always drawn to her. Ha!if they only knew that their queen bee is a bad ass hacker.

As for me,I'm the student council president. I don't know what happened but one day Shayne said I'm the new student council president. She said that I,with my dark and tall good looks,(Shayne's words again)am the perfect student council president. I tried to refuse,really I tried but that girl takes no for an answer. Better go with the flow as they say and you better be,because Shayne is a flow that you don't want to oppose.

I reach my locker and open it when I notice a note. I picked it up. It read it.

'Meet me at the rooftop after the last class.'

Huh? Another love letter?

I would have throw it out when I notice the letters in the corner.

A.H.

Initials? Who have an initials that is A.H.?

Well I'll just find out when I go to the rooftop eh?

so...do you like it? if you like please comment thanks..

Casanova...