Chapter 2

We walk back downstairs once I feel better, I love Jc, his a pretty good dad to.

We take seats on the couches.

"Bethany?" Asks Kian.

"Yeah?"

"Why can't you eat breakfast?"

"I actually don't know."

"Has this been like always?" Asks Trevor.

"For as long as I can remember."

"Babygirl, I think you need a dietician or something." Said Jc.

"W-w-what's that?" I ask pretty scared, first time I have ever heard that word.

"Don't worry Beth! It's just a doctor that specialises in the diet part of the body, like people go there to get specials things that say what not to eat and what to eat to lose weight. They should be able to tell you why you can't eat!" Said Sam. (A/N I suck at explaining)

"Oh okay." I say relaxing.

"Okay then let's go!" Said Connor.

"Lemme change!" I say.

I bolt upstairs to my room, I change into my batman crop top, My black high wasted shorts and my Black high top converse. Witch are pretty much the only shoes I have. I put on my batman SnapBack to match my top and do my make up, eye liner, lip balm and curling lashes. Then I just quickly run down my hair with a straightener.

As I walk down the stairs I see nobody there but Jc.

"Ready to go baby?" He asks.

"Kinda nervous" I say biting my lip. I do that when I'm scared, don't want to cry, nervous or when I'm trying to hide something.

"Don't be, I'll be right there next to you."

I hug him and whisper in his ear "Thank you for everything"

Just as he was about to whisper back we hear camera clicks. All the guys were on their phones taking pics.

"FOR TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM!" They yell and run.

"My phone!" I say and was about to go up to my room when someone grabbed my arm.

"Dad. I'm going to get my phone."

"Bethany. I see the phone you use. Have this"

He hands me a iPhone 5s in gold, with a phone case of the O2L guys.

"Dad.. I can't take this. Seriously your joking right."

"Oh babydoll your taking it. All our contacts are already there!"

"OMG!" I yell and run up to him, I jump and wrap my legs around him, hugging him really right.

More camera clicks.

"Okay come on. Let's go!" Yells Kian. Nice way to ruin the moment.

We get into the car and my nerves start to kick in again. What if there is something wrong with my stomach. What if they have to take my stomach out and replace it with a new one.

"Babygirl relax they won't cut out your stomach."

"Dad, I'm freaking out right now, you saying the thoughts I just said out loud by accident is not really helping."

He rests my head into his chest. And kissed the top of my head.

"It's going to be alright babydoll. I promise"

I go on my phone to pass time. I see all my must have apps, Instagram, Twitter ect. It also has 3G!

I log onto twitter, I decide to change my name, from BethanyNoel to BethanyNoelCaylen, Jc sees it and smiles real big.