Chapter 29

At the end of the two weeks, the four of them were heading back home to Forks. Alexis woke up early. She saw that Seth wasn't in bed and looked around. She saw him at the edge of the bed, packing. "Good morning." Alexis said, sitting up.

"Morning beautiful." Seth said, smiling at her. Alexis smiled back at him. She noticed that he was packing her bag.

"You don't have to pack my bag for me." Alexis said, getting out of bed.

"It's fine." Seth said. "I wanted to do it."

"Well, thank you." Alexis said, kissing him on the cheek. She grabbed a t-shirt and jeans. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Ok." Seth said. Alexis walked into the bathroom and started the shower. When she finished, she got out and changed into the t-shirt and jeans. She blow-dried her hair and combed it out. She walked out the the bathroom. She started packing her sundries. Afterwards, she made the bed. "Do we have everything?" Seth asked, once they had finished packing and cleaning up the room.

"I think so." Alexis said, scanning the room. She looked at the bedside table and saw the scarf that Seth bought her. "Oh, can't forget this." She said, picking it up. Seth had bought her a nice scarf when the four of them went to mainland one day. It was sky blue and had a floral pattern on it. Alexis looked in the mirror as she put it around her neck. She grabbed her bag and the two of them walked out of the room. Jacob and Renesmee were cleaning the living room and kitchen. "You guys ready to go?" Alexis asked.

"Yep." Jacob said.

"Nice scarf." Renesmee complimented.

"Nice beret." Alexis complimented back, giggling. While Seth had gotten Alexis a scarf, Jacob had gotten Renesmee a pink beret.

"Come on, let's get going." Jacob said. "Our flight is in two hours. We can get breakfast at the airport." Each of them grabbed a bag and put them in the speedboat. They all got in and Seth drove to the mainland. They got out of the speedboat, Jacob and Seth grabbed the bags, and got in a taxi. Alexis directed the driver where to go. The driver drove them to the airport.

When they arrived, they grabbed their bags and walked inside. They went through security and then went to find their gate. "Let's get something to eat." Jacob said.

"I saw a cafe as we were walking to our gate." Alexis said. "Let's get something there." The four of them walked to the cafe. Alexis got a caramel Frappuccino and two cinnamon rolls. She got her order and sat at a table with Jacob. A couple minutes later, Seth and Renesmee joined them.

"Did you guys have fun?" Seth asked.

"Yeah" Renesmee said.

"Thank you for taking us." Alexis said.

"You're both welcome." Jacob said. "Thank you for suggesting we come here."

"You're welcome." Alexis said. When they finished eating, they went back to their gate. After a couple minutes, they boarded the plane.

A couple hours later, the plane landed in Forks. Alexis spent half the plane ride sleeping and half the plane ride talking to Seth about the trip. They got off the plane, grabbed their bags and walked out to Jacob's car. They loaded the bags into the car, got in, and made their to the Cullen house.

When they arrived, they grabbed Renesmee and Alexis's bags, and walked inside. "We're home." Renesmee called out.

Everyone came to the door. "Hey." They said, hugging them. "Welcome back."

"Thanks." Alexis said.

"How was it?" Esme asked.

"It was a lot of fun." Alexis said.