Chapter 11

Back in Volterra
Alexis was being led by Jane to the room where Aro was. They walked into the room and went over to Aro. "Have you had time to think about your decision, my dear?" He asked.

"Yeah." Alexis said. "And as I said earlier, I won't do it."

"I'm disappointed with your decision." Aro said. "We have ways to make you change your mind. Jane."

Jane looked at Alexis and then Alexis fell to the ground, screaming in pain. It felt like needles were piercing her brain. "Ahh!" She screamed. "Make it stop, please!" She begged

"Change your decision and the pain will stop." Aro said.

"Ahh! Alexis screamed again.

She was about to give in, when she heard someone. "Get away from her!" She turned to see her father.

"Ahh Carlisle. Nice of you to join us." Aro said. "We were just getting to meet your daughter."

"Let her go, Aro." Carlisle demanded.

"Very well." Aro said. "Jane."

The pain stopped and Alexis fell to the ground. She felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see her father. He smiled at her and helped her up. She hugged him and he hugged her back, tightly.

"Come to rejoin our coven?" Caius asked.

"I will never rejoin your coven." Carlisle said.

"Shame." Aro said.

"Let's go." Carlisle said, grabbing Alexis's hand and walking towards the door.

"Jane." Aro said. Just then, Carlisle screamed in pain and fell to the floor.

"Dad!" Alexis said. She turned towards Aro. "Leave him alone!"

All of sudden, there was a burst from the doors. "Let them go!" Alexis heard a familiar voice say. She turned around to see Edward and the rest of her family. She went over to them and hugged them. Just then, a bunch of Volturi members came over to them and grabbed Alexis's family. She could hear them all screech in pain.

"Leave my family alone!" Alexis yelled, facing Aro.

"Agree to our terms and we will let them go." Marcus said. Alexis looked at her family in pain and gave in.

"Fine. I will join your coven." She said, in defeat. "Just let my family go!"

"Excellent." Aro said. He told the other members to let the Cullen's go.

"No!" Carlisle yelled. "You are not taking my daughter!"

"Dad. I'll be ok." Alexis assured him.

Carlisle went over to his daughter. "I love you." He said as he hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you, too." She said, hugging him tight. She let a couple tears fall. "Now go!" She watched her family walk out of the room.

"Are you ready, my dear?" Aro asked.

"Yes." Alexis said, facing him and the others. She took the cloak, from one of the guards, and was about to put it on, when the person was hit to the ground.

"Come on. Let's go." Carlisle said, putting Alexis on his back and super speeding out of the room. "Are you ok?" Carlisle asked.

"Yeah." Alexis answered. "Where is everyone else?"

"They got a head start." He said. "Let's catch up to them." After a minute, they could see the others. They all stopped and Carlisle set Alexis down.