Chapter 27

Alexis woke up and looked over at Seth. She saw him looking at her. "Morning." Alexis said.

"Morning beautiful." Seth said, stroking her hair. "How did you sleep?"

"Good. What about you?" Alexis asked.

"Good, as well." Seth said. They got up and walked downstairs, seeing Renesmee and Jacob already up.

"Morning Jake. Renesmee." Alexis greeted them.

"Morning guys." Jacob said. "Breakfast will be ready in few minutes."

"What are you making?" Seth asked.

"Chocolate French toast with sausage and eggs." Jacob asked.

"Sounds good." Alexis said. "I'll set the table."

"I'll help." Renesmee said, getting up from the couch. Alexis and Renesmee went into the kitchen. Alexis got some glasses out and poured orange juice in them, while Renesmee got out utensils and four plates out. They set everything on the table. Jacob set the food on the table.

"Dig in." Jacob said as everyone sat down.

"No wolfing down all the food, you two." Alexis said to Jacob and Seth. "Leave some for me and Ness." Seth and Jacob nodded. They all dug into the food and started eating.

"So, what should we do today?" Renesmee asked.

"I don't know about the rest of day, but me and Seth are taking you girls out to dinner tonight." Jacob said. "So, we have to make sure we leave early enough to make our reservation."

"Ok." Renesmee said.

"Why don't we go up to the waterfall and go swimming." Alexis suggested.

"Sounds good." Seth said. They finished eating. Alexis grabbed the dishes and set them in the sink, washing them. When she finished, she went to her room and changed into her swimsuit. She put her hair up and grabbed a towel. She walked out into the family room.

"Hey Ness, can you spray me?" Alexis asked, holding up a can of suntan lotion.

"Sure." Renesmee said. They went onto the balcony. Renesmee sprayed Alexis with suntan lotion and Alexis sprayed Renesmee. Jacob and Seth came out.

"Let's go." Seth said. They all started walking up the mountain.

After a couple of minutes, they got to the waterfall. "Wow. It looks beautiful up here." Renesmee said, looking around. "You can see the whole island." "I know." said Alexis.

"Hop on." Seth and Jacob said. Alexis and Renesmee got on Seth and Jacob's backs. Seth jumped off the waterfall and they landed in the water. Alexis felt a rush of excitement.

"Wooh." She said, when she came up to the surface. They all laughed. They spend the day swimming.

After a while, they headed back to the beach house and got ready for dinner. Alexis searched through her clothes, looking for an outfit to wear. She finally settled on a blue lace sundress and a pair of heels. She went into the bathroom and took a shower. When she finished, Alexis straightened her hair, put a little bit of makeup on, and changed into her dress. "You look beautiful." Seth complimented.

"Thank you." Alexis said as she sat on the bed and put her heels on. She grabbed her clutch and walked out of the room.

"You girls ready?" Jacob asked.

"Yep." Alexis said. They all got in the speedboat and headed towards the mainland. They put the speedboat next to the dock and got out. They walked into a fancy restaurant and a hostess showed them to a table. A waiter came over to take their order. Alexis ordered a soda with fettuccine Alfredo and salad. Once everyone ordered, the waiter went to put in the orders. A couple minutes later, they all had their salads and drinks.

"So, we were thinking that after this, we could walk around for a little bit." Seth said. "There's a festival happening, so we can check that out."

"Sounds good." Renesmee said. The waiter brought their food and they all started eating.

Once they finished, Seth and Jacob paid for the meals and they walked outside. They looked around at the festival. "It's beautiful here." Alexis said, taking Seth's hand in hers.

"Yes it is." Seth agreed. "Just like you." Alexis blushed and Seth smiled at her. They walked around. There were booths set up and street performers. Soon, fireworks started going off and they stopped to watch.

"Isn't this wonderful?" Renesmee asked.

"Yes." Jacob agreed.

After the fireworks ended, they got back on the speedboat, heading back to the beach house and they all went to bed.