Brahim Diaz (Manchester City/Real Madrid)

I know Brahim doesn't play for Man City anymore😢 but this story does involve Both teams so bear with me🙂

I lived with my parents and siblings in Manchester. They obviously knew a lot of things about me but little did they all know that they didn't know everything about me.

I had a boyfriend named Brahim. Brahim Diaz. He was the most cute funny and sexy guy I ever seen. We were both still quite young as he was 19 and I was 17. We first met each other when I watched a Manchester City football match and he was there. We couldn't keep our eyes off each other. This was a year ago so I was 16 and he was 18. I know it sounds wrong but it felt so right. He found my instagram and we messaged each other there. A few weeks of talking turned into dating. He was from Spain but he could speak some English. Sometimes when we would hang out, he would teach me some Spanish as I did Spanish for GCSE. Thanks to him I passed. We had sex quite a few times but we were careful. If my family was to find out what I was up to, I would have been toast.

Today I decided to support him in a match against Liverpool. He knew I was coming and was actually excited when I said I was coming. I got ready and dressed up ready to win.

I got seated near at the front so I can see him

Skip a few minutes

Kickoff starts and Manchester City still gain possession as they find it hard to break through Liverpool's defence. But City find a way towards the net. Brahim has the ball and dribbles past the defenders. He passes it to his teammate Leroy Sane and he scores. The crowd at Etihad erupts as we all celebrate. Brahim looks at my direction and gives me a smile. I smile back at him as he turns around to congratulate Sane.

A few more minutes later

Halftime has ended as it starts off with a 1-1 equaliser. Minutes still go past and neither teams have scored yet again. It gets to the 85th minute as the crowd gets noisy as Raheem Sterling dribbles the ball towards the goal. He passes it to Brahim as he boots it 25 yards away and it ends up in the net. The audience scream with happiness as he runs over to the City side and does celebratory dance. He looks up to me and blows me a kiss as I blow one back. He looks rather emotional and I don't know why. Maybe I was seeing things.

It is the end of the match and Man City wins 2-1. I stay until the very end to see him. I spot him and run up to him, kissing him. He kisses me back.

'Princesa, I need to see you later tonight, if that will be alright.'

'Yeah it's fine. Is everything alright?' I curiously asked

'Yeah yeah everything is ok mi amor' he said as he kissed my lips again.

He headed the other direction when Pep is manager called him to go to the changing area.

I waited until the evening so that I can see him as he promised. I didn't know what had happened but I thought that there was nothing to worry about.

He sent me a text telling me to meet him in the City, so that was where I was heading for. I didn't bother changing my outfit as the procrastination was getting the better of me.

I was walking towards the area and I could see him in the distance. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

'Where are we going baby?' I asked still confused

'Don't worry. Just around the city.' He said. Then I remained calm

He took me around the area, hand in hand. He went to get us a kebab as I was weirdly craving one. He later took me to a bench and we sat down.

'Y/n, I need to talk to you about something.' Brahim said with seriousness in his voice

'I know you are going to be upset, and you have every right to. But it has to be said by me. I am leaving Manchester City' he blurted out

To be continued...

A/N: nah this is once again too long, part 2 coming soon. Sorry if making stories are taking time. School is really dealing with me. Vote comment 🤟🏾