Kyle Walker and John Stones (Manchester City)

My brother's best friend

A bit of sexual things are in here but it's not too bad. If you don't like it, that's fine just move onto the next story

I had an older brother. His name was Kyle. Kyle Walker. He was extremely a funny, caring and loving older brother a younger sister would ask for. I had 3 other siblings but I loved Kyle the most. He was the oldest out of all 5 of us. 8 years older than me. He was 29 and I am 21 years old. He was a football player in Manchester City. He used to play for Tottenham but when I heard we was moving, I was so happy. We lived in Manchester which made it so much better to see him everyday.

Today was a teammate's birthday. Kevin De Byrne's birthday. Him and Kyle were very close friends so it was essential he went to celebrate his birthday. Kyle being the best brother asked all of the rest of our family to come over. I get to meet so many famous footballers in the team. I got the perfect outfit fit for a birthday party.

 I got the perfect outfit fit for a birthday party

Kyle was also dressed to impress.

We all as a family set off to the venue

We all as a family set off to the venue. We played so many songs including 7 Rings by Ariana Grande, Options by Tion Wayne and FEFE by 6ix9ine. Singing all of the lyrics out loud, not caring about everyone staring. Singing until we got to the venue.

We got to the party venue and security checked us in.

The venue was ever so beautiful and we saw loads of people

The venue was ever so beautiful and we saw loads of people. The whole of the football team turned up, even the manager Pep. Kyle was showing me around as I said hello to the team players, most of them I had seen before, but on the way, we bumped into the birthday boy.

'Kevin, wassup' Kyle said, giving him a bro hug. 'Here's your present'

'Thanks bro' Kevin replies, retrieving the gifts. 'Who's this little trouble'

'This is y/n, my younger sister' He says smiling

'Happy birthday Kev' you say as you bring him into a hug

'The things Kyle says about you is true. You are indeed cute. Hope you guys have a great time and have fun!' Kevin says as him and the two of you go your separate ways.

You two go around finding other people until they call Kyle's name

'Yo Kyle!!' A voice calls out as you two follow it. He bro hugs all of his friends and introduce them to you.

'So guys this is y/n. Y/n, this is Nico Otamendi, Raheem Sterling, Ederson, And John Stones' Kyle says. I set my eyes on John and his eyes told a thousand stories. The secret between me and my brother's best friend.

Me and John had been at it for 7 months now when I once met him at training. I wanted to end the relationship but I couldn't. I would always come running back to him. All it took is for someone to expose us and I don't want anyone to get hurt.

Kyle went his separate ways to talk to more of his friends. I was talking to Bernardo Silva. He was so funny. We talking for so long until he had to go. I was in my own until I finally had some company.

'I see your on your own then' John says

'Yeah. I sometime like it that way. I'm myself's best friend' I reply

'Did you know my and Kyle are best friends?' He asked

'Yup. Best friendship in the premier league. So ironic that you guys share the same birthday' you reply with a smile

We talk and talk and talk for ages. I haven't had this much fun in ages. Not to forget the fact that he is very attractive. I didn't want to get my hopes up because I didn't know whether he had a girlfriend or not. I strongly believed he did. But then he said things that shocked me.

'I like you' John said

'I like you too Stonesy' I replied

'No I really like you y/n' he said with seriousness on his face. As soon as I deeped what was going on, leaned in to kiss me. I didn't know whether to not accept it and make it awkward but I kiss him back. Oh it felt good. He was a good kisser. We ended it and he ushered me out of the party scene and into a secret room, but we saw Kyle and his girlfriend having a full fledged make out. We waited a few minutes until they left and we entered. He kissed me as he swept me off my feet and we got naked. I nodded at him and he eased his way in.

*I'm gonna skip this part just because I cringed and It's gonna be way too long*

We finished and it felt so good. I felt so good.

'Did you enjoy?' He asked, kissing my neck.

'Yep. I just remembered your my brother's best friend' you say

'We better hurry just in case anyone sees us' he says as we get dressed.

We were just about to leave until someone opens the door. It was Kyle, just standing there, and he looked like he heard everything.

To be continued...

A/N: Nah man this is way too long. Part 2 and more stories coming soon