Jesse Lingard (Manchester United) [requested]

Requested for @sdmn_w2sgirl  enjoy!

I was happily married to Jesse Lingard. We had been dating since secondary school. When we were both 22, he proposed to and  married a few months later. 1 year later I gave birth to our daughter Maddie, and then 2 years afterwards, I gave birth to a son named Mason. Jesse and I were now 26, Maddie was now 3 and Mason was 1.

It was Maddie's 3rd birthday

It was Maddie's 3rd birthday. Jesse was at training all week so he couldn't be with us as a family. Jesse and I together bought Maddie a new barbie doll, new IPad and new cloths for her. I decided to treat all 3 of us by going out to McDonald's. By the time we all got back, Jesse was in the living room waiting for us.

'Surprise!!!' He screams

Maddie and Mason jumps into their daddy's arms and he picks them up and I savour every second of that beautiful moment.

'Sorry I wasn't here darling but don't you worry. I got cake!!!' He said and the children screamed out loud in a happy way.

Jesse gave me a cake and it was a beautiful soft cake that had Maddie's face and 'happy 3rd birthday' on it. I popped on the waxed number 3 on top and lit it up. The lights were all off and I could hear the kids buzzing to get a taste already. I started to sing happy birthday and Jesse joins in

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday little Maddie, happy birthday to you.' Jesse and I sang

'Don't forget to make a wish' Jesse said

Maddie closed her eyes for a few seconds and then blew out her candles. We all said yay and little Mason was clapping his hands in Jesse's lap.

'What did you wish for?' I asked her

'I wished that we could all go the Disney Land' she said.

'Well Maddie, there is a part 2 surprise to your gift.' Jesse said. I was so confused.

'Your wish may have come true because we are... GOING TO DISNEY LAND'

I could not believe it. It was believable that we were actually going to Disney Land or it could all be a joke and break not just the kid's hearts, but mine too.

'I got all the tickets and we are going next week' he said waving the tickets at us

'Yikes, we need to start packing' I said

'You are the best daddy in the whole world' Maddie said hugging Jesse

'Any thing for you my princess. Don't worry Mase, your birthday is coming soon and I promise you, it will be big' he said bringing his children into a tight hug.

To be continued

A/N: It's short I know but part 2 coming so it won't be too long. Vote and Comment 📌