Jesse Lingard (Manchester United)

'One more time, daddy' your daughter said, shrieking with laughter.

'Ok darling' Jesse replied, giving her another tickle session.

You and Jesse were dating since secondary school. You two got married when you were both 22 and loved each other very much. It then got to the time that the both of you decided to have a child, which you did. 1 year later, you gave birth to your daughter Una.

You sat in your shared home, admiring the beautiful relationship between your husband and daughter

All of a sudden, you hear thumping in ascending order as your daughter comes tumbling down the stairs.

'OMG JESSE WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED' you screamed

'Y/n I just chasing her around upstairs and she didn't see the stairs coming along so she accidentally fell' Jesse blurts out

'I can't believe you Jess. YOU SILLY MAN. HOW COULD YOU BE THIS STUPID!!' You exclaim, Jesse meeting your eyes 'I'm calling 999'

Jesse scoots over to Una, holding her in his arms as she stirs, wincing in pain

'Daddy, my head hurts a bit' she says, tears going down her cheek

'Don't worry baby, everything is going to be just fine, daddy will make everything better I promise. I'm so sorry princess' He says, tears glistening him his eyes as he kisses her on her head.

The ambulance finally arrive and take you and Jesse to the hospital. The nurse updated you two on Una's health.

'Una hasn't had any major injuries. It is just a scratch on the head. Although, she will need to stay for 3 nights here just so we can check up on her health' the nurse says, reassuring you.

You sit next you Jesse, him not saying a word.

'I'm so sorry I called you stupid, Jess' you say. 'I really didn't mean it. I guess it was all in the moment. I was shocked and I didn't know how to react. Please forgive my babe'

'Y/n, you don't need to apologise. I need to apologise to you. For making you stress about Una's fall. If I wasn't playing that silly game, non of this would have happened' Jesse replies

'Nonsense! If it wasn't for you with your cheesy jokes and games, Una wouldn't be so happy' you say to Jesse.

'I love you, Jesse 'Peng'ard' You emphasise the Peng, making Jesse laugh

'I love you even more, y/n Peng'ard' he says, kissing you.

The nurse comes back again

'Do you two want to see Una?' She asks

You two reply yes and she ushers you into the room, Una with the biggest smile as you two walk through the door. You give her the biggest hug. A hug as a family.

THE END

A/N: this is so cute 😆 more stories coming along!