The whole day I spent talking to him, knowing about him. He was as easy going person. A biggest manwhore for sure. He is 6.5, brunette hair and hazel blue eyes. He was very handsome, nothing like Andrew though. My Andrew is a Greek God.

He completed his studies. He doesn't do a job or anything for living. He is a party animal. But a good boy by heart. We played board games. We helped Maa in gardening.

Maa was happy to see us like this. He kept calling me his girlfriend. I tried stopping him but, he! the great 'Ethan'!25,never listened to me. He helped me in arranging my clothes in the closet. He wanted to change my closet. He asked Maa to allow him to take me shopping.

I didn't want them to use money on me, but he would not listen. The next day we went shopping.

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"To eat and watch movie!" note the sarcasm. Idiot!

"Obviously to but dresses for you. Where is your brain my dear. Did you just loose it seeing me? I know I'm hot!" he said.

"God started! Why can't you stop praising yourself. I'm not interested in you and you look damn ugly." actually he looked hot. But I didn't want to admit it. He will get two horns and start irritating me. He was wearing black jacket and jeans. His abs were popping out from his T-shirt.

"Look who is staring at me now! They say that I don't look good, but they can't control themselves from oggling at me." I sighed. It's just waste of fighting with him.

We entered the shops. Every girl was shamelessly undressing him and they where glaring at me. Girls! He is not my boyfriend. I wanted to scream out loud at them to stop eye raping him. He saw me glaring at few of them and chuckled.

"Babes, you don't have to worry. I'm all yours. Jealousy is pouring out from your eyes." he said. He and his stupid comments.

"I'm not jealous and stop calling me that. I'm no babe to you. I'm angry because they are glaring at me, because you're with me. Stay away from me. " he tried coming back with comment but the sales lady stopped our bickering.

"Hi! My name is Lisa. How may I help you? " finally a decent lady. She atleast respected me and noticed me. Not like others.

"We would like to purchase some dresses for my girl here. How about you show some latest ones." he said.

"Sure sir. Please come with us. Ma'am which type do you prefer. Long or short?" sales girl asked.

"Short! "

"Long! " we both said at the same time. He wanted me to where short dresses and I didn't want it. We started our fight again. Everyone around started laughing at us.

An old lady came upto us and said,
"Aww such a cute couple. May God bless you." I blushed. I went to answer her but he stopped.

"Thank you! I love my wife so much but she doesn't love me. Look I'm so handsome. She have to be happy to have me as her husband, but look at her. Fighting with her own husband. " here comes the jerk in him again. Can't he shut his mouth for one second.

The old lady just laughed at his comment and left us. I glared at him. He smirked at me.

"Aww baby it's OK. There is no need for you to apologize. I know you love me." I went to hit him but he held my hands behind me.

"You idiot, why did you tell her that I'm your wife. God! Please put some sense into his brain." he chuckled.

He made me try almost all dresses in the mall. I was tried and also hungry. He also pushed me to buy swim suits. I strictly disagreed with it.

Later once we completed shopping, my stomach grumbled loudly embarrassing me.
"Wow such a lovely sound. Looks like someone is very hungry. Let's put something into it."
I blushed at his comments. I was never so happy in my life. He was carrying so many bags. He brings out the best in me.

I wish Andrew was like this. I wanted him to enjoy with me.  I didnt want him to buy anything for me. But I want him to spend time with me.

Ethan snapped his fingers near face,
"Hello Twinkle! Are you there? Oh! Dreaming about me already. Don't worry I will fulfill your dreams." he and his cockeyed comments.

We had sandwiches and left the mall. As soon as we reached home, I dragged Maa to my room.

"Maa come with me. I want to show you everything that I have shopped." Maa was so happy to see me happy.

"Baby girl, did you enjoy? Did he trouble you or anything?" Maa asked.

"Mom!  Why will I trouble her? She is the one who troubles me! You believe her more than me. I'm hurt maa. You don't love me anymore." telling he ran to his room.

I felt guilty. I shouldn't have come here. He feels his mom loves me more than him. I have to apologize to him.
Maa saw me and assured me that he will be fine. I and Maa went to my room. I showed her all my dresses. She liked everything. Before leaving she assured me not to worry about Ethan.

I wanted to apologize to him. I went to his room. I knocked on the door. No one replied. So I opened the door. No one was inside. I saw a shadow move in the balcony. Maybe he is in the balcony. Let me go and apologize to him, maybe he is angry on me.

I went and stood behind him. I hugged him from behind. He immediately pushed me. I fell with a loud tub. The bathroom door opened revealing Ethan. He looked shocked mirroring my expression. If Ethan was in the bathroom then who pushed me.