Epilogue

I could not belive my ears she could not be pregnant. Max said nothing happened so nothing happened. I loud growl escape my mouth.

She had a evil grin on my face . Like she is saying " yes bitch I am having your man's baby."  Max with up their and snatch the Mike from Lori.  Then David went for her again.

He is probably tired of her now. Max apologize for Lori disgusting behavior. Then we went on with our wedding. We not going to make Lori ruin it.

It was time to dance and they were playing some Sam Smith songs.  And Ofcource Max asked me to dance and I said yes.

I was dancing when I almost fell but luckily Max catch. I turn around to see the one and only Lori with a grin on her face. I look on the ground to see some water.

But the thing is my water never broke because I would have feel it but I don't feel it. So it's not by water. " you don't give up don't you" I said to lot with a  smirkon my face .

I took  her by the hair and give her fist  until I know she was really knock out.  I know I am pregnant but I still have some skills.

Then I felt something sticky run down my feet. Oops "babe I am going into labour " as I said those Max was already carrying me bridal style. He just walk to the pack hospital because it was not very far from where the wedding was kept.

On my way a got a lot of comtractions.
It happens that as Max put me on the hospital bed I was reading to go through delivery.

"alright Luna as the next contraction hits push as hard as you can"the pain was so much that all I could do was nod.

A contraction came and I push as hard as I could and the baby just slide right out. My heavy breathing was replaced by my baby crying.

"Luna you have delivered a healthy baby girl now see if you can do the same for the boy" Max took Alexia I could see his hand were bruise from how tight I was squeezing. I did not even realize that.

A next contraction hit and I push as hard as I could. Just like how Alexia came that's how Alex came out. The doctors then clean him up and bring him to me.

He had brown hair hair and green eyes and Max mouth and nose. Alexia had blue eyes with black hair and had my nose and mouth.

From the looks of Alexia was going to be a daddy girl and Alex will be my little boy.  After I gave birth I got clean up and we went to the max private jet.

I had to feed the babies and stuff on our way to our honey. When we arrived at the airport  we went to a SUV where the carried us to a yacht.

We then sailed to an island. The house on the island was just like the one at the one at home. Max gave me a kiss on the lips.

"love you"

"love you more "

Right at that very momoment I know that u was one of the most luckiest girl on the planet. I have the best guy in the world as my mate and I have the sweetest children.

                              ***
Authors Note
As you all know this is the last chapter of my book. It's been great pleasure writingthis book. I want to thank you all for your votes and comments.

You guys can check out my new book rejection  then love.

Love you.