Chapter 19

Everyday Max and I have to practice for the wedding so we don't make any minute on our big day. Today I am going to buy my wedding dress.

Max already bought his suit. Over the past week we have managed to put up balloons and stuff for the wedding. Everything was ready for the big day.

I am now putting on a knee length dress so I can go shopping with Lucy and Abby for the wedding dress. I went downstairs and had breakfast.

Max drove me to Abby's house where max left. Lucy was going to drive since her baby was the oldest so we went and pick up Lucy.

At the mall we looked for a wedding store. We found one shorty after. Before I went into the store I saw the dress that I wanted.

It was one of those white fluffy Cinderella dresses. It turns out it was the last one and it fit perfectly. My maid bride maids where Lucy and Abby. There were wearing blue.

Max groomsmen we're graham and David . The babies are going be kept by two nice pack ladies that Lucy and Abby trust.

I told Abby and Lucy goodbye and thanks for spending their time with me today. After that Max came to pick me up.

                               ***
* Wedding day*

When I woke up I was alone in the bed. Max side was empty but on his bedside table their was a note from Max.

It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.

I chuckled. I had to get up because the girls were going be here any minute to put on my make up and stuff. I went to the bathroom and had a fifteen minutes shower.

When I came out the girls were sitting on the bed waiting on me. The front door must have been unlocked. I went downstairs and had breakfast very fast.

The girls told me to sit on the stool in front of mirror. They straighten my hair put on my make up and some mintues later I was in my white dress.

The dress did not have any starps instead it had a heart Sharpe where my boobs were. I have to say the girls did a good job with the make up.

When all of us were ready we went downstairs where there was a white limo waiting on us. We stepped into it and were on our way.

This is like the best day of my life. I am getting married to my mate.  When we got to the pack house no one was outside.

" We are late" I muttered to no one in particular. Great I  late for my own wedding. It turns out when  we went inside it just started so Abby walk down the aisle with David and next it was Lucy's time to walk down the aisle.

Some seconds later the tune to here comes the bride start to play. I was next to walk down the aisle. I am so nervous, I can feel some part of my body start to sweat.

I walk down the aisle with just one goal and one thing on my mind. Max. Thankfully I reach down down the aisle without tripping.

So the pastor started the and soon we exchange rings and said our vows. We kissed and the crowd said awww. Then the pastor asked " do any object,speak now or forever hold your peace ".

No one spoke. Thank God." I give you miss ne- " the pastor was cut off by one of the bitchiest that I want to kill around here. Well the main one.

Lori.

" I object".

" The time for objection are not accepted again I sorry to say the time has expired".

" But this is important".

" What so important that it can't wait until the wedding is over ?" the pastor asked. I could see Max was having a hard time keeping his wolf under control.

" Yes I think it can wait on the end of the ceremony." She sat back in her seat. Yes I wanted her to come to my wedding to make she knows who max belongs to not to ruin it.

" I give you miss ne-" he was cut off by cell phone that was ringing in the audience. But Lori answer the phone call and can you believe that she never excused her self.

No she just sat there. David went over to Lori and took her I am guessing out side. So the pastor continue were he left off ." Miss Newton and Mr Newton".

The crowd cheered for us as we walk down the aisle and soon it was the reception. The food was nice like usual. But I completely loss my appetite when Lori went on the stage.

" Good afternoon everyone. As you know I wanted to say something from this morning but  I just figure out it would be nice to just do it now".

" Everyone I have good news.... I am pregnant... and it's for the Alpha."

                              ***
Author's Note
So how do you guys like this chapter. Hit that vote button.

Vote
       Comment
                         Share

Love you 😍😘😍