Chapter 9

"so babe what's your full name"

" My full name is Carter Ruby brown. why do you ask?"

" I just wanted to know because tonight Is the night when you become the rightful Luna if this pack".

"Oh" I said I can't believe I am going to be a Luna that's too much stress. I got taking mine and Max plate. I gently put them in the sink.

From the last time when he burn the food he just makes me cook. I don't really mind because I look to cook actually and I am good at it.

" So babe what time is ?"

" It's 6:30pm Sharpe. Oh I don't be late because the celebration is for you." I nodded the time is now 12:18. I did not have to worry about what to wear because I already have the perfect dress.

" Carter I am going to go and talk to David. Do you want me to call Abby over are your find by yourself.?" Max ask.

" I am fine by myself " I gave him a peck on the lips and went upstairs to our room. Few minutes later the front Door was closed.

I lay on the  bed ready for the darkness to take over. I  did not get to have much sleep because Max and I had a great night.

                               ***
Beep beep beep beep

I rolled over on the bed to turn off the alarm but only to drop right on my butt. Yes I did not remember that I slept right on the extreme end.

Thankfully I had managed to get up and turn off the alarm which was showing the time 3:30. I know what your saying that time is early ,but I take a long time to have a bath.

I step into the bath tub and turn on the hot water. A moan of pleasure came out of my mouth as the warm water relax my skin.

I washed my hair with a strawberry shampoo. While I was washing my hair I rub the scalp gently. Then I put my banana conditioner in my hair.

After I was finished having my bath I came out if the bathroom with my purple towel rap around me. Water was dripping from all parts of my body.

I brush my teeth and washe my mouth with water. I straighten my hair which had now grown to reach on my bottom.

Then I put on my blue dress with my white flats. It was an off the shoulder dress which reach below my knees. And my white purse to put my phone in.

I put on make up which was not too mush. I don't like my face to be in too much make because to me it looks like I over do it.

The front door to the house open . I know it was Max because I could smell the scent. So without thinking twice I ran down the stairs.

Max was wearing a full suit tux. It was cute because it had the bow and everything. He put his hand in mine and we went into his car.

Like the gentleman Max is he opened the car Door for me. " Well thank you"  I said to max. We then drove to the pack house. We went into a large  room which I think is where he keep the meetings.

Inside was covered in balloons and they had chairs and tables in groups and there was a large silver chandelier in the middle of the room.

At the front of the room there was a stage. So I am guessing that's where max stands. Well I was proved right when Max walk us to the stage.

Everyone stand and the place was all of a sudden quiet." Good night"
Everyone bowed their head in respect.

" Good night alpha and Luna" they replied.

" Do you all know that tonight you will officially have your Luna. The process will now begin." Max had a hot iron which had Ds  carve into it.

Ok what is that for I did not sign up to this. Max did not tell about this but I
Love him so I understand I am not going to make a big fuss about it.

Max mouthed me the words  are you ready. I nodded he place the hot rod on my right wrist where my veins were.

I wanted to scream but nothing came out only tears fell from my eyes. Max put down the rod. " Carter Ruby brown is now then luna of the dark sky pack".

The pack cheered." I expect you all to treat my mate and your Luna of this pack with respect. Now enjoy the rest of the night".

Everyone bowed their heads in respect. Max then gave me a huge and wipe away my tears." I so sorry babe that I did not told you about it I ran out of time. But I have a surprise for you that will cheer you up ."

He carried me outside where there was a huge present box with a bow on the top. The box was very big. I looked  around to see the pack members all standing looking at me.

There was a tag on the present box that said pull hair. I pulled it only to be surprised see balloons falling out and their was a pink convertible.

Oh my god. I am so happy right now I was going to say thanks but he was not standing anymore. He was on one kneel with a small red box.

That had a small diamond ring. I think I am going to cry any minute now.

" Carter Ruby brown I cannot live the rest of my life without you. You are such a wonderful person that ihas love in her heart and one day carry children of our own. Would you do the honors of marrying me".

"Yes"

                              ***
Author's Note
Who would like there husband to ask you to married him like that ?

Well I would

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you all 😍😘😍😘