Chapter 2

Max POV
I look at the paper work on my desk. I sign these paper work are stressing me. If only I could have had the chance to kill that rogue who killed my parents and my one and only sister.

"Well two bad,because he is already Dead" my wolf Harry remind me. He would like to kill the rogue too but he is upset that he has not found his mate.

I am too but one day she will come. My wolf must have heard my taught because he respond. "Is not like she is going to walk through the door today you idiot".

I was just getting comfortable in my chair when Lori came in to my office. "This slut " Harry said through our minelink.

She has rejected her mate for me but she is such an idiot because when I find my mate she will never have a place in my heart.

"It is not like she  had a place in our heart in the first place" Harry reminded me.
She came around my desk she sat on my lap and  I did not have the strength to push her off.

"Alpha we have a rogue we will be in your office soon" my beta minelink me. He only called me alpha when it's work.

Lori start to move up an down on my lap because she know that will turn me on. So my wolf wanted to come out so I just let him .

Harry push her on the floor. She ended up landing on her butt. Then she did what she always did she start to make moans.

"Max go faster don't stop"

"Max it's coming, go faster " Lori said.
" Lori get out now"I  command using my alpha tone. Her month drop but she quietly obeyed after she saw that I was serious.

She bowed her head in respect and went through the door. Harry and I are tired of her slutty behavior. I am  Fed up. I did not know that my beta was in the room until I smell the most adorable scent.

Chocolate and strawberry." Mate " Harry sing in my head. " Mine" I growl. As I was about to hold her in my arm right where she belongs.

She fell to the ground.

                                ***
Carter's POV

My eyes felt like someone was keeping them shut. They felt heavier than usually, I tried to opened them but they would not.

" Please beautiful wake up I cannot live another day without you. Please open your eyes." I heard someone said from the other side of the room.

It look like my body reacted to that voice and soon my eyes open. I took that chance to observe the place. I could see that I was in an hospital room.

I look to the other side of the room to see a guy he had jet black hair and blue eyes. He look like the beta but a lot more sexier.

He look familiar but I brush the taught out my head. He stand up and was walking my way I could see his six pack printed through his shirt.

I can moan all da- I cut my own self off. I don't even know this guy but I am thinking the thirty. "What am I doing here" I ask the sex God.

"You don't remember" then images of before start to flash in mind. The reason why he look's so familiar is because he is my mate and also the alpha.

The doctor came into the room. "Alpha" she bowed her head in respect. "She just had a blackout n- " I cut her off.

" When can I leave" I ask the doctor. On her name tag it says her name is Dr. Stevens. She had dark eyes almost black dark brown hair shoulder length.

She was about to say something when the alpha cut her off. " You will not go anywhere. Miss Stevens continue please"the alpha said.

"As I was saying she only had minor blackout nothing major. So she can come out anytime she is ready." Can I come out today"  I really need to get out of here.

"Yes you can, I will be right back" she told us before she came out of the room. There was silence which I enjoy I did not feel like they talk to the Alpha.

Alpha's are cruel little bastards who thinks they should get what they want. But this one cannot get me if that is what he wants.

He can kiss my ass for all I care. He finally broke the silence by saying" let's start over my name is Max Newton and I am the alpha of the dark sky pack.

I kept silent I don't want to know any information about him as soon as I get a chance to get a way I am going. I would rejected him just to get away from him as possible.

He can go be with that girl that he was having sex with. They would make a good couple. A shiver of disgust run down my spine thinking of him mating a next she wolf.

"What-" he stop and scratch the back of his head. Men do this when they are nervous." What you saw earlier was nothing" he replied.

What do he mean my earlier slot of this happened early. " You mean fucking that girl shitless or making me stay here". I shouted.

He is really getting on my nerves.   I did not even notice that  the doctor came in until I felt a cold metal surface on my legs.

I look down to see a tray with fruits it all the types of fruits you can imagine. I dive in my food only to choke on my strawberries. What the alpha said next shocked me.

"You will be coming to my house when your are discard from this hospital.This is finally." Max assume.

This was the last thing he said before he came out of the room.

                               ***
Author's Note

How do you guys like the story so far. If you don't understand anything comment me so I sort things out.

VOTE
        Comment
                           Share

Love you😘😍😘😍😘