Chapter 1

As I look at my prey eating the grass. I stand behind a tree ready to strike I failed miserable because I step on a broken tree branch.

The deer must have heard it because it began to run I started to run. But only to be trip by a log.

"I hate hunting we have been hunting for a week and we have not eaten any food" Taylor mindlink me. I slowly made my way to the cave we called home.

I took a deep as I entered the cave. "Only if my parents had not died I would be eating a nice meal right now". I said in my head but I know Taylor would hear.

*Flashback*

"You can't catch me" I minelink  my parents. We went for a run in the forest and we decided to race back. "We already have "my dad mindlink me as he tackle me to the ground.

We played for little while before we decided that we should go home. We shifted back to human form, because humans always like to take a tour in the forest.

After we were done changing, my parents both gave me a hug and kiss me on my checks. "I love yo-" I was out off by a howl.

We only did two howls in our pack. One for a pack meeting or one for a war. If it was one howl it was a meeting. If it was two howl it was war.

"I did not know I miss a mee-" my dad was interrupted by a next howl. We all  run as fast as we can to our pack grounds only to see.

Blood lot's  of blood and dead body that was teared into shred's. Oh no. I heard a growl. There was my father in pain as he was getting bite everywhere.

This wolf that tackled my dad to the ground had a black think fur . He look like he had no sympathy in what he was doing. He also look like an alpha.

Then I saw my mom drop to the ground dead. I did not If it was because of shock or the mating bond.
I start to run so fast that I did not notice .

I was in a different land I was now a rogue. I saw a cave I quickly ran over. It just happened to be empty. I got my self comfortable.

*End of flashback*

I quickly had behind a tree, I made sure that there was no branches on the ground. I made a jump that had me falling straight to ground.

But only to fail when i was close to the deer back ankle. He took this as an advantage and kicked be in the face. I knock out for a couple of seconds but I just shake it off.

The deer start to run deeper into the forest I followed behind it. I was not going to let my lunch run off again. I ran faster and faster into the forest.

You could hear my paw hitting the rough dirt I did not mine. My goal was to get one thing and one thing only and that is to catch the deer.

After about five minutes I catch up to the deer. I dive unto it's back and sink my teeth deep into the neck of my prey. I did not let go until it fell to the ground.

I had my self a wonderful meal. I was about to leave when I heard a Branch break of a Branch. My tail was between my legs because I was really afraid.

My Head was up in an instant to see if there was anyone there. I scanned the place one more time only to see a brown wolf standing behind a tree.

He saw that I spot him so he came out.
But there was another wolf with him a dark brown wolf. They both can walking towards my but stop half way.

"Shift rogue" the brown wolf's glowl. He sound like he own this world. Speaking of world where am i.
" Remember you are on a new territory, you did not know because you were chasing the deer" Taylor reminded me.

If I am in a new territory that means there is a alpha. Thinking about the alpha made my head hurt. "Probably that guy, the brown wolf is the beta and next wolf is the delta." I minelink Taylor.

Oh shit what have I got my self into. I went behind a tree and shift. There was a baggy pants and a white plain shirt. I took it up and put it on.

I all ready had an escape plan. My legs felt like they could let me down any minute. When I was finished dress I start to run. I run as fast as my little legs would carry me. I have not shift for five years now.

The guys must have know what I was during so they start to run after me. I almost taught I reach home when I saw a house. It was a pack house. I now realize that I was wrong way.

I continue running all through I did not know where I was going. I could see that the wolf was catching up. Wait a minute wolf where is the next one.

"Look  infont of of of you " Taylor mindlink me. The next wolf was coming right towards me so I ran to the side only to meet my head in tree. That only happen because I was looking back and forth.

What is wrong with nature now a days they just get in the way of every thing. Stupid tree I was getting up to continue running only to see the wolf's standing there.

But this time they were in human form. The beta had brown eyes, blond hair and he was tall. The delta had green eyes and brown hair he was tall but not as tall as the beta.

"Rogue thank you for finishing half the journey to the dark sky pack" the beta said. As he gave me a slap in the face. I am swear it left a red mark.

It was hot but I brush it off. The walk to the pack took about 20 mintues. It was beautiful, my mouth drop. There was a big door at the middle of the house on the stairs.

I am assuming that that is the alpha's office. I walk slowly up the stairs I did not really have a choice because the one of the guys  were at the front and one at the back.

Before I reach the door I could hear loud moans. "Max go faster don't stop". "Ma- " I covered my ears to stop that horrible noise. This alpha is a horny bastard I thought to my self.

As the beta was about to open the door someone beat him to it. The girl that was having sex with the alpha came out. She had brown eyes with blond hair that reach in her back.

She had the body of model. She bowed her head in respect to the beta and delta and went on her way. I went into the office only to foze when I heard two different voices one from my wolf and one from the alpha.

"Mate" Taylor scream in my head.
"Mine" I heard the alpha growl.

After those words blackness blurred my vision.

                              ***

Author's  Note

It may have spelling errors. I am very young young you have to understand. How do you like the story so far. I know this chapter is long but it is because it is the first one.

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

                              ***
Love you 😘😍😘😍