Chapter 13

" Who is the father me are one of the Rogues" .

" Yours "

" How are you so srue that's it's mine". He had a little happness in his voice to show that he was glad that he was a father .

" Because the first night they kidnapped me I over heard them saying that I am pregnant and you did not know because it was just develop as yet. And that they were going to do everything that they can so that the baby will die. Like five me food that will kill the baby. And it's a boy."

"I know it was a boy because I can smell it . Who knows what would have happened if I did not have come that same time. I love you babe" he told me while kissing my belly.

Which left tinkles where he had kiss.        " We are going to see if the baby is ok so let's go to Dr.stevens." I nodded.
There was a baggy pants and one of Max shirt which  was on the bed I just put that on.

We went down to the stairs together and we had cereal. I had to have two bowls because I have not eaten in a while.

Few minutes later I was sitting in the hospital room with miss Stevens rubbing the gel on my belly it was cold. "So how are you doing Luna?"
Miss Stevens ask  trying to break the silence that was now in the air.

" I am fine. How is the baby"

" What do you mean my baby... You mean babies" I could not believe my ears not only am I having a baby I am having twins.

" So are the twins are okay. What gender are they" Max ask he was really excited. I was too I am going to be a mom.

" Right here this is a boy ,and this one is a girl". So we are a girl a boy so the girl will always have a brother to keep her safe. And I am going to have one more max.

Max gave me a peck on the lips. "Congratulations mom and dad. I will go and get the photos "." Miss Stevens how for a long am I".

" Two weeks" she replied. So wait a minute a was kidnapped for two weeks o hell no. I need to go visit Abby and Lucy probably she even kept the baby shower without me.

But I don't mind Because she did not know when they where going find me.
" Can a go over to Abby and Lucy after miss Stevens come back with the photos. You can come with me if you want to." I then pout like a child who wants ice-cream.

" Sure you can and did not have to tell me to come because I was going to. " Max told me. That Same time miss Stevens walk in with the pictures we took it and left but not before she told me to eat lots of veggies and fruit's.

                                ***
In the next five minutes we were at Lucy house and Abby came over. After I told them the good news Abby particular scream in my face and gave me a bone crushing hug Abby did the same but not as bad as Abby considering we are both pregnant.

" Guess what guys.... I am also pregnant" Abby said now it was her time to get her hug. So it turns out we are all pregnant.

" How far along are you"

" I am  at two weeks"

"So we are both  two weeks pregnant. From the looks of it I think the guys planned it this way." So what are you having" I asked.

" A girl" Abby told us

" What are you having Lucy".

" A boy "

" we will be keeping the baby shower tonight. So Max and David your mates  are staying over to help me with food and stuff. You guys can stay over only if your helping." Lucy demand.

David and max both nodded because they did not want to leave there mates alone. I guess . After that was settled Lucy but us in categories.

" Abby and David decorations,
   Max and Carter food
    Graham and I drinks"

We all followed her orders because no one wanted to get in an argument with lucy. Max and I made Max and cheese , lasagna, steak and a lot more .

Abby and David had to put up balloons and stuff and put tables and chairs in circles. While graham and Lucy made puch and fruit juice. They went for the Cake.

Couple minutes later the baby shower was up and running. I eat alot and I was not full. After craving is one of those things that happen in pregnancy.

After the party was over we stayed and help clean up. After everything was well clean we went home. As I went into my room I just fall right on my bed .

Sleep was calling me.

                                 ***
Author's note
So how do you guys like this chapter so far. Do you like the genders of all the baby's.

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you😍😘😍😘