Chapter 18

It's another month so I can go into labor any time soon. I can walk but I  have to walk slowly. Especially to go downstairs sometimes Max just carry me he does not really mind.

Today I am going to look for Abby. She  has not given birth as yet. Maybe we have babies the same time that would me nice. Our babies would have the same birthday.

I went to the bathroom and had a shower and put on a simple dress because I cannot wear any pants because it can hurt the babies.

Max agreed to take me to Lucy since he is going to the work today and you have to pass their house to go the pack house where his office is.

I did not want to make max late for work so I woke up extra early. I went down and made cereal. I hardly do any cooking because sometimes it hard for me to stand up.

When I was almost done with my cereal Max came down the stairs. He gave me a kiss and then poured his self a bowl of cereal.

After we had finished our cereals we got on our way to Abby's house. It took about thirty minutes to reach there house.

When I knock knock the door David opened it." Alpha , Luna" he then bowed his head in respect."  Good Morning David is Abby home" I asked.

" Yes she is you can come in "

Before I went inside max gave me a kiss on the lips and then he left. When I went inside Abby was in the couch laying down, she had a blanket over her.

"  Good Morning Carter" she greeted me." Good morning Abby how are you feeling?" I asked

" I am ok I feel pain every now and then but it goes away. How are you?".
" I am fine it's just that I sometimes have issue walking otherwise I am good. "

We then watch the movie my backup plan with Jennifer Lopez. We where enjoying the movie when I saw Abby tensed for a moment in her seat.

" Abby are you okay"

" Yes I am it's just one of those pain that I told you about".

Few mintues she was sitting up in her seat because of a next pain." Abby are you sure, your ok".

" I think so it's just this time the pain came worst".

I nodded." Carter my water just broke".

" DAVID" I shouted. I know he heard because he was running down the stairs." What happened i came as soon as  my leg would carry me".

" Abby is in labour we have to carry to the pack hospital as soon as possible".

" Oh my God"

He seemed zone out for a minute. "David let's go " he ran to Abby and took her up bridal style off of the couch. I got up as quickly as possible to open the door.

David but Abby in the back of the car. I was there telling her to take deep breaths and in an out. Couple minutes later we pulled up to the hospital parking lot.

They put Abby on a stretcher where she was carried into a the delivery room. Miss Stevens told us that the baby will be out soon we just have to wait a couple more minutes.

" Abby when the next contraction hits  you are going to push with all of your might" miss Stevens said, Abby nodded.

Abby pushed when the next contraction hit but only the head was out. She made a a next push and the baby was out. David gave abby a kiss on the lips.

You could hear the baby carrying. After the doctors clean her up they gave  the baby to abby, to hold. They name the baby bella.

She had hazel eyes with blond hair she was so beautiful. I thought they needed some family time so I left them but not until Abby mouth me a "thank you".

I waited for Max to pick me up from the hospital. He went to look for the bella and then we headed straight home.

                            ***
It's been two weeks since bella was born. The wedding is next week. So here are some details about the wedding.

The food would be from s and b restaurant because there food was so delicious and I have found out that they also do catering for weddings.

The cake is from d and b desserts. The team of the wedding is our love. We will be having our wedding at the pack house where we did the Luna celebration.

I do not want a wedding planner so Abby ,Lucy and I are doing everything by our self's. I have always want to plan my own wedding so it's not a big deal to me.

                             ***
Author's Note
So they are finally getting married after all. If you like this chapter go ahead and tap vote. We are almost at the end of the story .

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you 😍😘😍