Chapter 3

As I sit on the bed. The words Max said just keep replaying in my head   "you will be staying at my house when your discharge from this hospital. This is finally."

Who does he think I am, I am not one of his slutty girlfriend's that he can play around with. When he comes in through the door I will reject that bastard.

He can go and mate that both that he was with in his office. My wolf shevired in disgust of our mate ,mating a next girl. It affects me put not as as bad as Taylor.

I was cut out of my trance when
The door of the room opened I thought it was miss Stevens so I never look over.

But when she did not come over to me I look up to the see the one and only Max Newton. You know when you plan something in your head and your body did the opposite well that's what happened to me.

" So my wolf and I are given you a second chance. She wants to have the presence of her mate near her" stupid mouth they never do what they are supposed to do. I cursed my self silently.

"Your serious" you could see the huge grin on his face.  I nodded, I could not afford for my mouth to fail me again. He came to my bed and gave me a bone crushing hug. Which  I enjoyed tingles shot through my body because  of the little movement.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead. But I was looking for one on the mouth I Know I hate him, it's just that he is my Mate.

The door opened and this time it was actually miss Stevens she had some clothes in her hand. "You are fully discard from the hospital, you are free to go" she told me.

I sit up on the bed my feet was on the ground but I was not standing. I tried to stand but I would always fail and land on the bed.

The last time I tried to get up I almost fall on my face lucky Max was there to catch me. "A little help here please" I know I sounded like I was desperate. But I have given up.

After  some mintues Max still stand there not helping me. "Your asking for my help, it's just that you have that look that says I don't want anyone's help especially my mates help."

I gave him a look that said are you serious. " I gave you a chance don't let me take it back." I reminded him as those words left my lips he was at my side.

He lifted me up bridal style. He put me gently in the tub , after he did this he left. I had a  quick shower and put on the clothes that miss Stevens carried.

I came out if the bathroom to see Max standing at the room door" after you" he muttered."so long room am going to Miss you" I know I sounded like a fool but this had been my home for two weeks.

On our way to his house. We had complete silence until he had ask me a question" What's your name".
"Carter Brown"I replied.

After those two questions we stayed silent for the rest of the drive.
                              ***
He lived in a three stores house. It was pretty I am not going to lie. While he open the front door I look around. He had a big yard space. The color of his house was white.

I Know I said the outside was pretty but in the house was beautiful. He had marble walls and those windows that only you can see the person outside and they can't see you.

"So where is the guest room "  I ask." "The guest rooms are on the second floor" I gave him a slap on the head. Out of all alpha's she chose to gave me this one.

"Where is my room" I ask with my best calm tone." You don't have a room you will be sleeping in my room." Max replied.

"Kiss my ass you dick head. Now show me your room" I muttered I am playing it nicely so I can escape. "I will be kissing the opposite of your ass and my dick will soon be in that body part." Max had the strength to say.

One of the reasons why I want my own room this guy is a pervert. So I tried again" can I please get my own room I am a lady so I need privicy" I tried my best to convince him.

" It's not like it's anything  I won't be seeing anytime soon" this ass hole.
As I step into his the master bedroom my mouth drop. This part of the house is spectacular.

It had a king size bed a walk in closet and a master bedroom. "Probably I could stay a while longer. Some more weeks are not bad" I minelink Taylor .
"You said you are giving him a chance, and now you are talking about his room" Taylor mindlink me. I know I sounded like a gold digger but this is Paradise.

I was so in my thoughts that I did not notice that Max had left for work. So all of this is for me. I went into the bathroom and had a bubby when I had enough I came out.

There was a mirror in the bathroom so I dropped my towel so I could look at myself. My green eyes where pretty as usual.

My brown hair that reach me down waist was dripping with water. I had Small breast, a little bottom which was flat.

If you don't look carefully sometimes you will see that I don't have any. That's one of the reasons why I don't want to be a alpha's mate. They always have model bodies.

"Not all of them do plus Max like you just the way you are" Taylor mindlink me trying to cheer me up. I Know she was right.

I was going to put on clothes when I remember I don't have any clothes. Great just great I thought to myself,I went into Max closet.

I took out a grey boxer and a white         t-shirt it reach just below my knees.

I heard a rumble , I sign time to go eat.  I went downstairs to the fridge inside there was beacons, eggs,bread and a bottle of orange juice.

I have decided to just make those. The food was finished cooking so I was going to share when some forks fell on the ground.

I was so busy taking up the folks so I did not notice that the front door open. I felt a presence behind me but I shake it off.

"I only want you to stoop that way for me and me only" I heard Max said. Oh shit times like these you need a miracle.