Chapter 8

We are still on Carter's POV

We pulled up in a parking lot. The building was painted in blue. If look like a nice dessert shop. It had the name D and B dessert's.

We went inside the bell on the top of the door made a noise to make the owners know someone had entered. It was full it only had a about 5 person.

Max went to the cashier and order.   "Can I have a large chocolate cake please" he ask nicely. The lady nodded her head and went to get our orders.

You could see that they sold wedding cakes because i saw some. They look nice actually."how are we going to eat off a large cake "  I ask Max.

"Don't worry about that we both have  big stomach" by this time the lady came back with the cake. Mac called the cake large but I called it huge.

After Max paid the lady we left the shop. I got the honors to hold the cake but not just any cake , chocolate cake . As Max pulled up the drive way a thought cane to me.

Am I supposed to have sex with him tonight. That's what couple's do when they go on a date right.

Max opened the door and I went inside. I ran to the kitchen and put down the chocolate cake gently on the kitchen counter.

I made sure not to smudge it. I ran as fast as I could to our Room. Wait our room, Yes our room. I had a quick shower I made sure I shave.

After i put on my linginire I look at myself in the mirror. It turns out that it fit perfectly . " Looks good Carter" I mumbled to my self.

Now how I going to get Max up here. "Max can you come here Please " I called out. I quickly lie down on the bed with my legs crossed at the lower end.

I heard Max come up the stairs and pull the door. His face look shocked
" What are you doing" I felt hurt.
" I thought since you did something for me I should do something for you don't you like it".

He took about 5 mintues and there was no answer. So I was going get up when I made face to face with max. I was under him.

" Babe I like it I just don't want to put you in any pain like the last time."

" I can handle it"

His eyes had lust in them. I did not waste anytime to smashed my lips to his.

                               ***
When I woke up in the morning it was  7:30 pm. I had a long night last night. Then pictures of last night try to find back it's way into my mine.

I touched my lip where he last kiss me. I rolled over on the bed and burst out a laugh. I got up because I wanted to have a bath.

After I had a bath and brush my teeth. I put on one of Max shirt thankfully it reach below my knees. I went downstairs where I could smell beacon ,eggs and toast.

I had to take my time because I was swore if I walk two fast it would be painful. Max must have heard me coming down the stairs because he look up.

"Why are you walking like that" is he blind ." I told you not to go rough last night but you did not listen now I am swore" I think I shouted but it only come out as a whisper.

"Oh great now my throat is also swore.just great." Max came running up the stairs and lifted me up bridal style.

He gently put me on the sofa." Babe you should have told me so I could have stop. I don't want you to be swore."

" Well that's the point I never wanted you to stop it was actually nice"I said truthfully. I know what your thinking how can something be painful and it's nice.

You know the saying: beauty is pain well we are kinda in the same situation here. Then I smelt something burning.

"Beacon"

"What" he must not have heard what I have said . Well who have heard when I can't even hear my own voice.
" Max the beacon" this time I wanted him to understand me so I pointed to the stove.

He got up and run to the stove but it was two late the beacon and eggs are already Burt.

" Babe I am ordering Chinese food"

" Why are we ordering Chinese food so early in the morning"

"Ok well your cooking the food then " I got up and went over to the stove and cook the remaining food that was left.

                              ***
Author's note
So how is this chapter do you like it?

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you guys😘😍😘