Chapter 7

Max POV

"So what's your favorite colour" I asked a simple question to start off with.   "My favourite colour is blue" she replied.

" What's yours""  it's black because it's the colour of Harry's eyes and my hair is black" " thanks bro " Harry said to me through minelink.

"So old are you" I kinda felt bad I was
asking the question and she does not get a chance to ask me any. What type of mate am I.

" You better make sure you win the my mate's heart" Harry told me. While I was talking to Carter Harry was talking to Taylor.

So we both were trying to win her heart. We can't afford to not have have a mate. I have know some of alpha's who does not have a mate.

They go insane. "I am 23. How old are you" . It's surprised me how we are just two  years apart. " 25"  she looked shock for a minute.

So I decide to change the subject ,  "How long have you been a rogue" I asked." Five years"

My mouth drop. I have heard of a lot of rogues who are out there for long  times. But come on this is my mate. I sheveried run through my body.

Who could have been this cruel. This person had no heart. Harry wanted to take control but tried my best to hold him.

"Do you know if this rogue is alive".

" I don't know"

" I can't tell you that he is dead" Harry minelink me." Why do you think that"

"Look every rogue that we want to kill is dead ".

"True "

                               ***
Carter's POV

We sit at the table for about another ten minutes so I decided to break the silence. " What happened to your parents and I would like to meet to them must be nice."

I said this with a smile but it quickly disappeared when he told me " they where killed by a rogue with my knee and only sister she is my only sibling".

He had tears in his eyes but he quickly wipe them away. So we don't have any family members. And our families are killed by rogues.

I am a rogue and rogues are bad people but that does not mean they can do cruel things. I was so sad that I did not continue the topic.

The waiter then came with our menu. " I will like to have the lasagna with the steak". I was about to answer but someone beat me to eat.

" You will like the same thing that I am having right ."  I nodded . Couple minutes later the waiter came into to sit down know the table.

The lasagna was nice with the steak( I know right a weird combination).                "This is the best lasagna I have ever tasted"

"Yea they serve the best"

We had finished eating our food when  my hand met with something gently and tinkles start to shot up my body. I knew it must have been Max hand.

So I raised my head up high only to be met with blue eyes. We were stirring into each other eyes when Taylor minelink me.

" This is so romantic"

" Now you feel like to talk when you made Max wolf mark me."

" Carter you have to understand that I love my mate and I don't want any thing to happen between us . please forgive me"

"You shouldn't have done that.you should have at least ask me first"

I blocked her after that because we use to be sister but she took that I away. I forgive her but I need sometime to think.

"I-" Max was cut off by the waiter. Who got received a growl in return. Why do people choose to interrupt when something good is always going to happen.

" Sorry alpha I just came to gave you your wine" he said nervously. He put the wine on the table and left. Max purred me a glass and he purred his self one.

" Let's make a toast"

"To the future"

I then took a sip of my wine which was really good but left a bitter taste in my mouth. Otherwise it was good after we finished our glass of wine we came out side of the restaurant.

As I step out side the cold breeze hit my skin. I could feel the cold bumps on my skin.

That's what happened when you where sleeve less tops. I thought to my self.
We ran to the car where I got warmer. I thought we were going home until there Max made the opposite direction to where our house is.

"Um where are we going"

" Our date is not over as yet. I hope your not full because we are going for  dessert"  I was not full but I could make space for dessert anytime especially chocoate cake.

" So what your favorite vanilla are chocoate" he can't be serious every body's favorite is chocolate.

"Chocolate" I will kill for chocolate.

                               ***
Author's note
Guys I Know I have not updated for a while it's just that I am busy with school work. Hope you like the book so far.

Love you guys 😍😘😘

Vote
       Comment
                          Share