Chapter 16

I am so shock how did they know that it was my birthday. I just told max wait max.
" How did they know that it was my birthday because i did not tell them. So can you please enlighten me?"

" Well about that..." He trail off .

" While we were on our little date I told that it was your birthday so we must keep a surprise party"
he ended.

I gave him a peck on the lips and a hug." No one has ever done  something so nice for me. Thank you guys".

I felt a tear wet my check. Which max wipe for me. Put a question puzzle me." How did you guys could have done something so fast anyways".

" Well max tried to keep you out for a long time while we were here fixing up. The decorations and stuff are from the babies shower. " Lucy inform me she was feeding Henry.

I then went to table while they sang Happy birthday for me. But the cake that was on the table I have seen it before it was the cake that Max and  bought for our first date.

" Max you Know that this is the cake that we bought the day of our first date right" I raised an eyebrow. But it still look delicious. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. But why am I thinking about it when it's right here in front of me.

" I wanted it for a special occasion and this is a special occasion".

" But probably it expires"

" It was in the freezer so it can't be expired plus you know you want to eat. But you can thank me later." Max said to me  with a wink. But he said the last part more in a whisper because he only wanted me to hear.

Max helped me cut the cake.  It Turns out the cake was not expired. It was really good actually. Everyone got some cake to carry home, because we could not have eaten it all by our self.

                              ***
So an hour after the party we decided to watch a movie. So Max went downstairs to get the popcorn because we wanted to watch the movie in our bedroom.

Well practically me because when I felt a sheep I did not want him to carry in the stairs. I am way too heavy he does not see it but I am .

We where watching despicable me two. I just love Bob he is so cute . So this was my way of thanking him later.

I know what you guys are thinking . You thought I was going to thank him with sex no. Sex is not always the only way  to give love to your partner.

He smell so good. As we cuddle I try to rub against him further he was always keeping me warm. I can't wait until I say I do. I will have him all to my self.

I Know I sound selfish but would you like to share your husband? I could feel max inhale my scent he seems like he is addicted to me. Although he is.

We were just getting comfortable when I heard someone said something through mindlink.  "Rogues are near to our borderline "  it sounded like graham.

Max got up faster than lightning. So I am guessing he heard. I heard from graham and he heard from David.  Just when were getting comfortable someone have to come and ruin it.

" When I come out of this room don't open it until I tell you to open . I am going outside to see if I can have a little ch-."

He was cut off because I  think he was getting a minelink from the looks of it.    " There more rogues. How many are they?" Max asked using his alpha tone.

" There about two hundred and fifty of them sir".

" I want you to put three hundred of our warriors on the borderline and two hundred on our territory. I will me down in a minute"

I think why I heard all of his the thing he mindlink was because we are mates and I am the Luna. Max came over and kiss my lips and my tummy. He left tingles where he kiss and plus the babies kick me there.

                              ***
Max left two warriors at the front of the room door in case rogues decided that they wanted to come inside of this room. And to protect me.

Max has gone over and hour and I thought the fight would have been over but no it's still going on. I just hope my pack wins.

I went to the bathroom and had a bath I wanted to distract my self from the war on our territory. I was feeling hungry so I went to the door and asked one of the men if they could get me the big pack of lays.

After I ate all of that I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then went to bed hoping that my mate was safe and when I wake up in the morning he was there.

                               ***
Author's note
We are at the almost end of the Alpha mate is a Rogue. Everything thing you do for the book counts so please

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you 😍😘😍