Chapter 10

He place the ring on my finger and j then hug him and we shared a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered for us.

They all bowed again. I know they are supposed to respect us but are every single thing we do they have to bow. I am noones goddess. But my husband is a sex God.

Then Abby came running to me her hair was curled. She had on a red jumper with white flats. Ok now Valentine's day was about last week so why is she wearing red and White.

" Let me see." She said as she took my hand and look at my engagement ring.
" It's so beautiful... What he did was so romantic" she squeal.

" Yea I know right "

" Babe i have some people I need you to meet." Max said holding my hand  and pulling me from Abby reach into a big crowd.

I had to go to ever pack family. He was supposed to say all not some. Thank God I did not wear heals because I don't know how I would have managed.

" I have one more group of people I want you to meet this is the last one. Promise." Max explained to me. The group that we went had the last person I would like to see.

David.

"Alpha and Luna"  they all said at once." I think you all have met my mate except for you Lucy". The girl I assume was Lucy nodded. She was pregnant.

" How far along are you " I asked

" Three months" she said rubbing her belly. " Whoes mate are you " I ask I tried place with my finger because I did not want to look into there eyes.

Lucy had black hair with big  blue eyes. She was wearing a simple dress because she was pregnant I guess."my mate is graham".

" Congratulations to you both have   you guys kept the baby shower as yet... David can I have a word ?"  I asked.

I can't wait to have pups with max. He is going to be a great father one day.
" No we have not kept it yet it would be next week. I told Max to tell you because we are going shopping tomorrow."

I gave Max a hit on the shoulder. " No he has not told me " . " Look I got caught up with some stuff." Then I remembered I had to talk to David.

" We will be back in a couple of seconds." I walked for about five minutes before I made a u turn and stop. It turns out David was right behind me.

" So I told Max about what you did when we first met and he is not happy about it." I told David.

" I am sorry Luna I did not know you were the alpha's mate. I know that the alp-" I cut him off.

" Don't worry about it I have explained everything to him. And I have told him it would be no use to fight you. So... Let's start over we are going to leave the past in the past.
My name is Carter Ruby brown which is going to be changed into Newton. And as you know I am your Luna."

"Wow that was a long speech Luna. Um congratulations to your engagement with max my the way." Taylor minelink me.

" Remember I am not the only Luna and  we both are engaged to our mate. And I forgive you. It feels like ages that we have not talk. But next time before you do stuff like that again ask me first". I mindlink her.

"I will always ask you first love you" she then chuckled before she went to the back of my mine.

" I am David Marshall Myers . Beta of the dark sky pack . Always at your assistance if you need me." David told me. We then hugged it out.

I heard a small growl from Max but I ignored it. We then went back into the group with the others. Then we went our  different ways.

When David and I reached home we made love like always.  Tonight had surely been one heck of a night. I thought to myself before I made the darkness take over.

                                ***
I woke up to max shaking me." Babe wake up remember you are going out today  with Abby and Lucy for the baby's Shower"

I did not move. This is one of the worst things I hate about the morning's you have to get up early especially when the time is cold.

" Five more minutes" I begged. When I say five minutes sometimes I even mean one hour. He looked he read my mind but this is not the first time.

He has no privacy. " Get up are I have to drag you out of the bed myself. " The Washington cold air hits by body. I Know what's his next move in so I just gave in.

I jumped out of the bed in the cold floor." I'm up I'm up" I muttered rubbing my eyes. I went to the bathroom and got a quick shower.

I put on a crop top and a black jeans. When I went into the room only to see Max look at me shaking his head.
I know what he was shaking his for because he always do it.

" What's wrong Max"  I wanted to burst out into laughter but I kept it.
" You know what the problem is I have already told you a hundred times."

I know he was talking about my top because it was showing some part of my skin. Which aka Max don't like.
" Don't let me have to come and tear that top off of you because you know I can and I Will."

I pouted " but I love this top just like how I love you..."

To be continued

                               ***
Author's note
I will continue the rest of the chapter in the next chapter. It's just that I went over board with the words. And I don't want to put everything in one chapter you know what I mean.

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you 😍😘😍😘

Enjoy your weekend.