Chapter 17

When I got up the next morning. Max was beside me like always ,I am so glad that he made it. " He is an alpha he has to make it". Taylor finally choose to make her self  known.

" He does not always have to make it. Some alpha's go into battle and don't come back out to there family and friends" I snapped.

I have not talk to her for about three months and she thinks she can just walk her way back into my life. Taylor is my wolf and sometimes she must talk to me. That one of reason why the moon goddess gave us a wolf.

" So how are the babies?"

" If you were talking to me lately you would have known. But there are ok so far . How are you"

" That's good to hear ,and I am fine . The reason why I have not been checking up on you lately is because Harry and I are having some alone time. Hope you don't mind.".

" You should have told me that,I just thought that you were avoiding me. Beside I am glad you are getting along with Harry ".

" You have not shift in a long time and I am dying for you to let me out. But because your pregnant and a shift will kill the babies I will wait. No pressure.
Goodbye"

I am glad that Taylor and Harry was getting along. I rolled over to were max was on the bed and  took the hair out of his face.

I then gave him peck on the lips until he woke up. But I regret that decision when you could see in his eyes tiredness.

" I am so sorry for waking you up you can go back to sleep".

" No babe it's ok I am actually glad you woke me up. I really want to hear your voice."

" What happened last night". He put his hand around my waist while my back was against his hard chest. I rubbed my hand back and forth on his arm so that he was comfortable.

Tinkles shot through my hand,which I enjoyed." We won only ten people died from our pack the rest was just injured. Plus we won"

I am so glad that we won. I am most thankful that Max was not one of the person who last his life." It turns out that the Rogues that I killed when they kidnapped you. The pack that they had came back for revenge".

He must have save a rogue and took him for answers and once they got what they want they killed him. But who in their right mind would go to a pack for revenge, especially since they are a rogue.

After Max and I had our little chat we cuddled for a next half an hour. We have decided since the Rogues have ruined our night we are going to have one tonight.

Max and I had a bath together. When he washing my body and he touched my baby bump the babies kick right at that same spot. I guess they know there dad already.

We head down stairs to get breakfast. Which max and I both cooked together. We were having beacon and waffles. We had a nice breakfast , max was not going to work for today it was his day off.

So since it was Max day off we wanted to go baby shopping since we only have one month Left. Abby and David have done theirs already.

                              ***
As I step out if my convertible the cold breeze of Washington hits me. Max have decided to drive my car. He was not in the mood of driving his because he has not drive mind as yet.

We went back to the mall that Abby and I went shopping. We went into the baby store. Where max and I bought pink and blue clothes.

For Alexia we bought dresses and some pants ,shorts and tops , we also bought those little shoes. For Alex we bought stuff like pants, shorts and shirts.

So that was the clothes store. We then went to a store that had the strollers. We took one of the double strollers it way in navy blue it was cute.

We then headed to The toy store. There we bought a teddy bear for Alexia and a car for Alex. We were hungry so we went to a diner.

At the dinner I got a chocolate milkshake with some frys and barbecue wings it was pretty good. Max had the same thing as me.

When we were going home we stop and bought pizza because Max know that when I am home I am going to be hungry again.

Plus they we where going to watch a movie when we went home so  we could have the pizza to eat instead of popcorn.

                              ***
Author's Note
Guys I am so sorry for not thanking you guys for the votes and comments. Please forgive me.

Vote
        Comment
                          Share

Love you 😍😘😍