Chapter 12

I have heard people say that only when you die you can know how hell feel's well that's a lie. I am experiencing it every day of a life now.

It has been I think one week I last track of time. They would come inside and hit me in the face throw food in my face . These rogues really wanted to kill the baby because they have not done anything kind to me so far.

My body is bruise from all the hitting that they have given me. I have not eaten but some of the food I ate at the cafe still is in my body so I don't need to eat.

My baby bump have grown over the past few days so you can see that I am pregnant. I will have morning sickness every now and then and no one would even hold my hair up.

So life down here is just bad. I long to be beside my loving mate and to be under those warm covers. Oh did I mention that down here is freezing and I can't get to warm up my self because I am chain up.

They don't give me any soft material to sit on I have to sit on hard cold floor with my back against the hard wall. These rogues have no sympathy.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door open to the hell whole that I was in. They took me up and carried me to a next room but this one was painted In white.

It had a bed with covered white sheets . Everything in hear was white. Well if this is heaven it's too late for that. He throw me on the bed like I was some stone you throw into a pond.

He they gave me hits on the face until I could feel blood running down my face. He was close to me so I took that as an advantage to spit in his face.

He wipe it in my shirt and then he tore it off so I was left in my bra but no that was gone too. I tried to cover up my expose body but another rogue came in and whole my hands. I tried to fight but they were just too strong.

He then strip off my pants and panties so I was left completely naked. I tried to fight with my legs but another rogue came in and told me down. How many are they.

" So your a fighter let's see if your a fighter for my dick". I let out a scream because I Know what was going happened next I am going be raped.
" Why are you moaning and I don't start as yet" .

He strip off his pants ready to go inside of me  but he was drag off if me. I only heard necks breaking. Then I saw my mate. With blood everywhere on his body.

His eyes where black and I had tears in mine. I jumped up into his arm I gave him a long hug and a sweet kiss. Then warriors start to come through the door Max put me behind him to shield me.

One had a extra pair of clothes which Max took. Everyone except for max left the room for me to change but I did not really mind. He is my mate after all.
                               ***
It seems like the rogues won't really smart because they just went a little bit off  the pack territory. But I am just glad Max came I do not like the thought of being rape.

We went to our house first where I had a proper bath which took like one hour. I know what your thinking what do I need a one hour bath for there are a lot of reasons but here are 3: 1 I have not have a bath in for about one week who knows how long.
2 to wash off the bruise's that I have .
3 so that I can watch off the Rogues scent off of my body,which max don't like.

While I was in the bathroom I washed my hair which was in a mess. My body was starting to heal actually. The  bruise's on my face has started to fade thank God. But the ones on my body was still there.

It turns out while I was kidnapped I did not lose anything which I think is  baby fat. But I don't think Max know's I am pregnant I think the rogues did something so he just don't as yet are he knows but still processing it.

I went into the room with a towel around me and Max was on the bed . "Carter can you come over here please without the towel " Max said with a soft tone.

He examine my bruise's. He then sniff the air. I guess he knows now." Carter did I just smell a baby growing inside of you"

" Yes what you smell is right. I am pregnant" I said with a soft voice.

                              ***
Author's Note
Do you think Max is happy about the pregnancy. I know the last part of this chapter was kinda mess up. Hope you enjoyed anyway.

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you 😍😘😍😘