Chapter 15

So our weekend was nice we stayed at a hotel once we left the beach and I had to wear most of Max clothes because I only pack toe pairs .

Well I did not know that we were staying so long. And my belly is huge and am just two months but I think it's because it's twins.

As I roll over on the bed my back go straight into Max hard chest. "Morning sweetheart " I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. Then I just feel nousous I ran straight to the bathroom.

After I finished  using the toilet I flush it . I need  brush my teeth Max was there rubbing my back even when I was brushing my teeth. He was such a great mate.

" Can I go and visit Lucy and Henry."

"Yes you can I am sure they would like to see you" . Henry is Lucy's baby boy he was born last week. She got a water birth. Well that's what she wanted.

When I heard I was at a cafe with max eating lunch . When we were at the house she already gave birth. I got ready quickly and went down stairs to have breakfast.

I drove my convertible to Lucy house .
" Hey Lucy how are you and Henry." She then gave me the baby to hold. He had brown hair with freckles on his nose.

He also had hazel eyes." He is so cute".
" Yes he is my little buddle of joy" she then kiss him him on his tiny forehead. "What do you want to drink?" She asked looking in the fridge.

"I think I would like to have some orange juice if you have any please."
That was one of the juices that I have get addicted to. I need to keep this baby healthy.

In the next one hour I was at Abby's front door. When we hug we had to did it fast because  both of us was pregnant.

Abby's tummy was smaller than mine though I think i it's because I am having twins and she is just having one.

While as was at Abby we have decided to just keep one baby shower because we are on the same time. It was best that we used the decorations that Lucy used to use at our babies  shower.

                                 ***
Time flys fast and the day of the baby's shower was here. Everything was set up from last night so we did not have much things except to make the drinks and food.

We were in the same category like last time. Oh and the babies name are Alex and Alexa. I think the they are really nice name's.

So at the end of the baby shower Max and I are going on a date to have our own little celebration. We wanted some alone time.

So now I am in my closet looking for something to wear. So there was this one cute dress that I like that I am going to wear.

It was a cute maxi dress it was blue. Oh how I loved this colour. It was fluffy it used to reach below my knees but just because I am pregnant it rides up above my knees.

When I reach down into the car max was nicely dress as always. I gave him a peck on the lips then we started our journey. " So where are we going ?"  I asked I can't take any more surprises.

You must never keep a pregnant lady waiting. " We having a nice little picnic in a clearing in the woods. It's not for far here don't worry". He was now drawing small circles on my legs.

" Are we there yet "

" You have being asking that for the last five minutes but luckily now we are actually here" he was speaking the truth I was him for the last five minutes.

The clearing was beautiful. It had a waterfall which lead into a lake and the moon was at the very same spot that we were sitting. For about five minutes we never talk we just listened to the sounds of mother nature.

" Babe when was your birthday"

" Um my birthday was last week"

He raised my chin so j was now looking in to my eyes." Babe last week how could you not tell me that it was your birthday. You could have at least  let me give you something. Now I feel bad because I did not give you anything for your birthday. So your now twenty six".

" Yes I am twenty six years old. You don't have to feel bad because you did not give me anything because you give me your love and that's all that matters plus I have your babies growing in side of me what more do I need."

We then shared a delicious kiss if only we could have sex here but my body is going be full with bugs and there probably even be someone watching us.

After our little made out section we went home because the temperature was getting cold and max did not want me to get sick so we left.

But when we were at home the door seem to be giving max a hard time so I volunteered." Give me it" I put the key in the door and I twist it.

" You see easy as that"

I then step in to the house and all the lights turn on.

" Surprised " everyone yelled.

                                ***
Author's Note
Did you guys like this chapter. So are you guys happy for Lucy that she delivered Henry safe and sound.

Vote
        Comment
                           Share

Love you 😍😘😍😘