Chapter 4

Carter POV
I quickly stand up and look around to see Max. Dear God help my soul."Max your home' I said happier than usual. Thank God for that sentence.

"Yes I have decided to come look for you" Max replied. I need something else to say to get away from him. So I said the first thing that came to my mind.

" I am pregnant, and I two weeks pregnant" I lied. I have been in the hospital for two weeks.

Max mouth drop"your joking right" I shake my head. It's working I can get out of the kitchen now. I was going to pass him when he took hold of my wrist and pulled me back in chest.

"You can't be pregnant my wolf would have known. How would you have gotten pregnant anyway" Max asked me.

" When you were not in my hospital room I had one of my old time friend have sex with me for fun. But I did not know he had not use a condom." I am good at lying.

Max eyes switch from his blue eyes to black. His wolf has taken over. I did not even notice my wolf has taken over.

"So your pregnant but not by me" Max wolf ask Taylor." Carter is not pregnant she is just saying that so you can reject her. And she can run away".

Way to go Taylor she just told them everything."I am going to take what is fully mine " that was the last thing he said to Taylor before he smashed his lips to hers.

Oh my God they are going to start the mating process without our consent.

                               ***
*Warning mature contexts*

He gently put me on the bed well Taylor. He sucked on her right nipple until it was hard. He did the same to the left breast.

He kiss right between our callabone where the mark is supposed to be. He is sink his canines right there. A moan erupted from me from pain but soon mix with pleasure.

He sucked on that same spot you could feel saliva mixing with blood. After the wolf's did the marking they gave us back our body.

When we got back full control we where siting on the bed." Do you want to continue " Max ask. " No" I whispered.

Taylor has max mark us. She did not even ask for permission she just did it. And to make it worst she told her about the escape plan.

"Am sorry Harry mark you with our permission. It's just that he wanted to be the first one to give you pups. He wants you for only him and him              alone" Max told me.

"I am sorry I lied I just did not want to be the mate of a alpha and that's the truth". I said to Max.
                               ***
Carter wake up to an horrible night. She toss and turn on the bed it felt as if she was on fire. She know it was heat but she did not want to continue the mating process.

So she went into the tub and had a cold shower she knew she would have a fever in the morning. But when she came out of the shower the pain was still there.

By this time Max was searching for Carter on the bed. Carter came and sit on the bed like nothing happened. But this time the pain came ten times faster than before.

She could not hold the screaming that was going break through her lungs so she let it out. Max waked up and asked Carter question.

He know something was wrong he could feel it in the bond. "Carter are you ok" Carter did not have the strength to repliy lucky she had breath for on more word.

"Heat"

Max completely understand that she was having the heat. It had been three weeks that he had mark her. She had not wanted to complete the mating process.

So Max understand what he had to do to the stop the pain. To take his loving mate out of misery. They had to had sex.

"Carter babe we are going to have sex, so I to go in dry to stop the heat mush faster. Do you agree." Max told Carter.
"I don't care what you do just make it stop" Carter managed today between son.

Max rip of Carter's clothes. Her body was left to expose. Max had a large cock he did not know if Carter can managed it.

" Babe if you feel like you are uncomfortable with anything tell me" Max demand." Let's get this over with".

Max took out a condom from his bedside table and rip it apart. He put on the condom but something bad happened.

The condom Burst. He made sure to put on a rough rider this time. He took off his shirt and insert his manhood into his mate.

It was not even half way in when Carter start making moans of pain but soon replace with pleasure. I hold on to the bed post and I gave her all of my cock.

Carter let out a earth  shaking screem. What a good thing my room was sounded proved. I gave her many more times with my massive cock.

The heat had stopped so she was back to normal. I think in the morning she will be sore because her pussy felt small.

Harry is sad that we have hurt our mate. But it was to save her life." Babe you took all my cock. I am so proud of you". I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I love you" it came out More like a whisper. It sounded like she did not want me to here it.

Author's note
Vote
       Comment
                          Share